AI Info Needed Please

Currently DZAI's dynamic AI will chase the targeted player if the player remains within 450m of the AI's initial spawn position. In the distant upcoming version 2.1 this will be changed to 450m of the dynamic spawn area center's position instead, to better avoid dynamic AI from traveling beyond their spawn area. If you are targeted by dynamic AI, the AI will chase you for as long as you remain within their chase radius.

The purpose of the chasing behavior is mainly to greatly increase the chance of a player-AI encounter, not to chase the player to the ends of the earth. If they're traveling far beyond their trigger radius (~600m) then this would be a serious bug that needs fixing. Version 2.1 will include some safeguards against AI traveling beyond their intended area.

now if they would just stay completely out of traders id be happy lol

also personally i like the way they chase non stop , i love the dynamic thats why i use it, a real player wouldnt stop chasing you if he was trying to bandit you. and i dont find it that hard at all to escape them, sometimes its too easy.

Back