I split this topic of water-spawning AI into its own thread to increase its visibility to the public. For the time being, the best way to help me narrow down the cause of the problem is to (as said) enable DZAI_debugLevel 2 and sift through all the RPT spam and find all lines similar to this:
Code:
DZAI Extended Debug: Found spawn position at %3 meters away at position %1 after %2 retries.
Where %3 is the distance between the intended and actual spawn position, %1 is the coordinates at which the units spawned, and %2 is how many attempts were made to find a spawning position (max is 4). The problematic spawn we're looking for will show a value for %1 that is very close to [0,0,0], the numbers will be noticeably smaller compared to other similar output.'
I recommend you search for this line using Notepad++'s "Find all in current document" search option.
Shortly after the above RPT output, you should find this output which should tell you the spawn location responsible:
Code:
DZAI Debug: Spawned %1 new AI groups (%2 units total) in %3 seconds at %4 (spawnBandits).
%4 will be the name of the spawn trigger.
To do this the fastest way possible, I recommend either flying across the map in a heli or teleporting using admin tools to activate every static spawn possible and monitor the RPT log for what I noted above.