Air raid - bombing and siren

I installed script server came up fine.. However all my custom clan bases and stuff disappeared.. Any suggestions ?

wow, I managed to find another ammonium cfgsound and fixes it, but now when I enter the server is buggy at the time of the birth of the player (black screen) I open the log and rpt this appearing this Feedback: 1:04:32 Warning: looped for animation: ca \ anims \ characters \ data \ anim \ sdr \ mov \ erc \ wlk \ non \ non \ amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm Differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
1:04:33 Warning Message: Script z \ addons \ dayz_server \ init \ server_functions.sqf not found
1:04:33 Warning Message: Script z \ addons \ dayz_code \ compile \ server_airRaid.sqf not found
1:04:33 Warning Message: Script z \ addons \ dayz_server \ system \ server_monitor.sqf not found

Somewhere else you have another syntax error I'd guess. It can't find any of the files for dayz to run, maybe you're not launching properly. Also, why is it looking in dayz_code for server_airRaid.sqf? You can't change dayz_code without every client having your modified copy.

Hi,

Great script, but I cant get the warnings to work.

I used the code from the animated script and the text you put in earlier isnt in the code.
So where do I put in the
AirraidPlayerMsg = _city; publicVariable "AirraidPlayerMsg";
Thanks

Hi,

Great script, but I cant get the warnings to work.

I used the code from the animated script and the text you put in earlier isnt in the code.
So where do I put in the
Thanks

Here's where I put it for my Chernarus map. This is in your server_airRaid.sqf file in your dayz_server\compile folder.

Code:
//CREATE TARGET///////////////
_loc = createVehicle ["HeliHEmpty", _coords,[], 0, "NONE"];
_target = createVehicle ["HeliHEmpty",position _loc,[], 0, "NONE"]; 
_posdebug = position _target;
diag_log format ["AIRRAID: SEL: %1 | TARGET: %2 | CITY: %3",_posdebug,_coords,_city];
sleep 2;

wow, I managed to find another ammonium cfgsound and fixes it, but now when I enter the server is buggy at the time of the birth of the player (black screen) I open the log and rpt this appearing this Feedback: 1:04:32 Warning: looped for animation: ca \ anims \ characters \ data \ anim \ sdr \ mov \ erc \ wlk \ non \ non \ amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm Differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
1:04:33 Warning Message: Script z \ addons \ dayz_server \ init \ server_functions.sqf not found
1:04:33 Warning Message: Script z \ addons \ dayz_code \ compile \ server_airRaid.sqf not found
1:04:33 Warning Message: Script z \ addons \ dayz_server \ system \ server_monitor.sqf not found

Where did you find the other CfgSounds? I also have CfgSounds:Member already defined problem. I only have it in me description.ext once so it must have been called elsewhere before description.ext

Where did you find the other CfgSounds? I also have CfgSounds:Member already defined problem. I only have it in me description.ext once so it must have been called elsewhere before description.ext

I had a similar issue myself. Our server had pIxEl's dogs and our own working Train. I found that when I went into THOSE files, I found a second set of CfgSounds listed in a few scripts. Check your other additions for something along that line. If you're unsure how to combine them with the description.ext, heres a copy of mine, just follow the format:

Code:
//Sounds
class CfgSounds
{
  sounds[]={nam,eve,puk,playerSnoring,bark,growl,teleport,whistleFollow,whistleStay,whistleFind,whistleNon,hillbilly};
class nam
  {
    name = "Siren1";
    sound[] = {\addin\fx\SirenLoopMono.ogg, db-6, 1.0};
    titles[] = {""};
  };
class eve
  {
    name = "Siren2";
    sound[] = {\addin\fx\Sirens.ogg, db-6, 1.0};
    titles[] = {""};
  };
class puk
  {
    name = "Siren3";
    sound[] = {\addin\fx\Sirens2.ogg, db-6, 1.0};
    titles[] = {""};
  };
class playerSnoring
    {
    name="playerSnoring";
    sound[]={\addin\sfx\snoring.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
class bark
    {
    name="bark";
    sound[]={\addin\fx\bark.ogg,0.4,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
class growl
    {
    name="growl";
    sound[]={\addin\fx\growl.ogg,0.5,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
class teleport
    {
    name="teleport";
    sound[]={\addin\fx\teleport.ogg,0.7,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
class whistleFollow
    {
    name="whistleFollow";
    sound[]={\addin\fx\whistleFollow.ogg,0.8,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
class whistleStay
    {
    name="whistleStay";
    sound[]={\addin\fx\whistleStay.ogg,0.8,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
class WhistleFind
    {
    name="WhistleFind";
    sound[]={\addin\fx\whistleFind.ogg,0.8,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
class whistleNon
    {
    name="whistleNon";
    sound[]={\addin\fx\whistleNon.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
class hillbilly
  {
    name="hillbilly";
    sound[]={hillbilly.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
  };
};
#include "addin\fx\sounds.hpp"
};

You'll notice I actually ported the sounds over into my other mods sound files, combining the two, hence the addin\fx pathing in the front of each file.

Hope this helps!

PS, if you use Notepad ++ (which if you're coding, you should be) you can always do a Search in Files for ogg files in your pbo. It'll list all the files and their locations to speed things along for you.

I had a similar issue myself. Our server had pIxEl's dogs and our own working Train. I found that when I went into THOSE files, I found a second set of CfgSounds listed in a few scripts. Check your other additions for something along that line. If you're unsure how to combine them with the description.ext, heres a copy of mine, just follow the format:

Code:
//Sounds
class CfgSounds
{
  sounds[]={nam,eve,puk,playerSnoring,bark,growl,teleport,whistleFollow,whistleStay,whistleFind,whistleNon,hillbilly};
class nam
  {
    name = "Siren1";
    sound[] = {\addin\fx\SirenLoopMono.ogg, db-6, 1.0};
    titles[] = {""};
  };
class eve
  {
    name = "Siren2";
    sound[] = {\addin\fx\Sirens.ogg, db-6, 1.0};
    titles[] = {""};
  };
class puk
  {
    name = "Siren3";
    sound[] = {\addin\fx\Sirens2.ogg, db-6, 1.0};
    titles[] = {""};
  };
class playerSnoring
    {
    name="playerSnoring";
    sound[]={\addin\sfx\snoring.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
class bark
    {
    name="bark";
    sound[]={\addin\fx\bark.ogg,0.4,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
class growl
    {
    name="growl";
    sound[]={\addin\fx\growl.ogg,0.5,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
class teleport
    {
    name="teleport";
    sound[]={\addin\fx\teleport.ogg,0.7,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
class whistleFollow
    {
    name="whistleFollow";
    sound[]={\addin\fx\whistleFollow.ogg,0.8,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
class whistleStay
    {
    name="whistleStay";
    sound[]={\addin\fx\whistleStay.ogg,0.8,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
class WhistleFind
    {
    name="WhistleFind";
    sound[]={\addin\fx\whistleFind.ogg,0.8,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
class whistleNon
    {
    name="whistleNon";
    sound[]={\addin\fx\whistleNon.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
class hillbilly
  {
    name="hillbilly";
    sound[]={hillbilly.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
  };
};
#include "addin\fx\sounds.hpp"
};

You'll notice I actually ported the sounds over into my other mods sound files, combining the two, hence the addin\fx pathing in the front of each file.

Hope this helps!

PS, if you use Notepad ++ (which if you're coding, you should be) you can always do a Search in Files for ogg files in your pbo. It'll list all the files and their locations to speed things along for you.
Hey thanks man. I found the file eventually, I put it in with some file that specifies dog whistle etc. Thanks for the heads up on the ogg search, good advice.

I use a php editor when coding as it gives me colours for each element and helps me to correct closing brackets an stuff. Cheers mate

Here's where I put it for my Chernarus map. This is in your server_airRaid.sqf file in your dayz_server\compile folder.

Code:
//CREATE TARGET///////////////
_loc = createVehicle ["HeliHEmpty", _coords,[], 0, "NONE"];
_target = createVehicle ["HeliHEmpty",position _loc,[], 0, "NONE"];
_posdebug = position _target;
diag_log format ["AIRRAID: SEL: %1 | TARGET: %2 | CITY: %3",_posdebug,_coords,_city];
sleep 2;

Gave this a try after putting it off for a while - just confirming that this worked for me.

Had a thought to add a sound effect each time the cuttext displays. Did a very quick Google search and found this: http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/playSound

I know how to define the sounds in description.ext, but not sure how to add the actual sound trigger in player_radioMessage.sqf. Just going by the BI Wiki, I added the below. That's probably not correct so can someone help me out with the proper syntax? Thanks :D

[part of player_radioMessage.sqf, and edited for clarity]:
Code:
if (_playerRadio) then {
                        if (_city != _lastCity) then {
                cuttext [format["title text here"], "PLAIN DOWN"];
                playSound "\sounds\radiosound2.ogg";
                sleep 10;
                cuttext [format[title text here"], "PLAIN DOWN"];
                sleep 10;
                cuttext [format["title text here"], "PLAIN DOWN"];
                        };
                };

Thx mmmyum working great on my chernarus server!!
But what about taviana ? i added airraid in my taviana server but i need to change the coords ? where can i find them ?
Thx a lot

Thanks Fr1nk.

I tried to set it like this...but not working...i mess something

Code:
/////////////////////////SETUP position
//                                      enter positions below. format x,y,z
    _rndLoc=floor(random 5);
    _place=
    switch (_rndLoc) do
    {
      case 0: {"Jaroslavski Airport"};
      case 1: {"Sabina"};
      case 2: {"Byelov"}; 
      case 3: {"Kraznonamensk Airport"}; 
      case 4: {"Branibor"};   
      case 5: {"Lyespestok"};   
    };
    diag_log format ["AIRRAID: Random Location: %1 | %2",_rndLoc,_place];
    _position=
    switch (_rndLoc) do
    {
      case 0: {[0,[6900,35700,0.001]]};
      case 1: {[0,[15900,40600,0.001]]};
      case 2: {[0,[18000,42900,0.001]]};
      case 3: {[0,[17100,32400,0.001]]}; 
      case 4: {[0,[21200,33200,0.001]]}; 
      case 5: {[0,[10100,37000,0.001]]};   
    };

Hi Guys,
First thanks for the Mod, Love it but I have a small issue. I have it working and the only issue I have is when the bombs blow up , you don't hear the BOOM! I hear them falling, see the flash but no explosion sound..any Ideals or suggestions?

This is on Cherno by the way sorry I left that out..

#1. Not hearing the bombs explode, I saw people with this issue but didn't see where anyone posted a fix or solution if someone could point me in the right direction I would be grateful.

#2. When this was added now none of my custom bases will show on the map that are added in by .sqf. I also saw this posted but didn't see a fix or anything. If anyone had this issue and fixed it please let me know.

I am calling the custom bases in my init.sqf as:

Code:
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// NONPVP Pack Chernarus - By FoRcE

//[] ExecVM "newbases\newbalota.sqf";                                                        // Balota Air Field
[] ExecVM "newbases\safezone1.sqf";                                                            // Community Center
[] ExecVM "newbases\stary.sqf";                                                                // Stary
[] ExecVM "newbases\nwaf.sqf";                                                                // NWAF
[] ExecVM "newbases\islandjump.sqf";                                                        // New Island Walkways
[] ExecVM "newbases\balota.sqf";                                                            // Balota Air Field
[] ExecVM "newbases\neaf.sqf";                                                                // NEAF
[] ExecVM "newbases\pibridge.sqf";                                                            // Pirate Island Bridge
[] ExecVM "newbases\prison.sqf";                                                            // Prison Loot
[] ExecVM "newbases\spawns.sqf";                                                            // Coastline Addons For New Spawns

// Updates and additions on these will be posted seperate and included in future updates.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi Guys,
First thanks for the Mod, Love it but I have a small issue. I have it working and the only issue I have is when the bombs blow up , you don't hear the BOOM! I hear them falling, see the flash but no explosion sound..any Ideals or suggestions?

This is on Cherno by the way sorry I left that out..

#1. Not hearing the bombs explode, I saw people with this issue but didn't see where anyone posted a fix or solution if someone could point me in the right direction I would be grateful.

#2. When this was added now none of my custom bases will show on the map that are added in by .sqf. I also saw this posted but didn't see a fix or anything. If anyone had this issue and fixed it please let me know.

I am calling the custom bases in my init.sqf as:

Code:
// NONPVP Pack Chernarus - By FoRcE

//[] ExecVM "newbases\newbalota.sqf";                                                        // Balota Air Field
[] ExecVM "newbases\safezone1.sqf";                                                            // Community Center
[] ExecVM "newbases\stary.sqf";                                                                // Stary
[] ExecVM "newbases\nwaf.sqf";                                                                // NWAF
[] ExecVM "newbases\islandjump.sqf";                                                        // New Island Walkways
[] ExecVM "newbases\balota.sqf";                                                            // Balota Air Field
[] ExecVM "newbases\neaf.sqf";                                                                // NEAF
[] ExecVM "newbases\pibridge.sqf";                                                            // Pirate Island Bridge
[] ExecVM "newbases\prison.sqf";                                                            // Prison Loot
[] ExecVM "newbases\spawns.sqf";                                                            // Coastline Addons For New Spawns

// Updates and additions on these will be posted seperate and included in future updates.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Try having another player log into your server before you do, then test out the sounds. I was having the same issue, I read on another forum page that sometimes the first person who logs into the server doesn't always get all the additions to load properly. If you log out and back in after someone else is there, it SHOULD fix it.

This is so cool :)
Here are my coords for Taviana if anybody want them:
Code:
case 0: {["Byelov", 1.5, 17313.836, 7489.189]};
case 1: {["SabinaNorth", 1.5, 15115.875, 10066.39]};
case 2: {["SabinaSouth", 1.5, 15320.242, 9355.3594]};
case 3: {["Etanovsk", 1.5, 12640.354, 11865.666]};
case 4: {["Solibor", 1.5, 14001.75, 12261.246]};
case 5: {["Martin", 1.5, 16173.781, 13655.236]};
case 6: {["Sevastopol", 1.5, 15461.814, 16261.417]};
case 7: {["Ekaterinburg", 1.5, 11008.786, 18793.42]};
case 8: {["Yaroslav", 1.5, 10195, 19043.939]};
case 9: {["LyepestokWest", 1.5, 11246.494, 15332.264]};
case 10: {["LyepestokEast", 1.5, 11877.649, 15446.176]};
case 11: {["ChrveniGradok", 1.5, 12732.939, 14446.77]};
case 12: {["Postoyna", 1.5, 15561.31, 8481.6289]};
case 13: {["Krasnoznamensk", 1.5, 9187.2158, 8056.5659]};
case 14: {["Chernovar", 1.5, 5819.6113, 9862.1641]};
case 15: {["BilgradNaMoru", 1.5, 5507.7173, 8710.3682]};
case 16: {["Mitrovice", 1.5, 3858.3455, 7146.939]};
case 17: {["Branibor", 1.5, 7686.5732, 4328.8237]};
case 18: {["NppTreblyanka", 1.5, 9503.9707, 4434.7656]};
case 19: {["Dubovo", 1.5, 16232.371, 11595.557]};

I am also experiencing the problem of no BOOM sound when the bombs hit. I have tried allowing people to join after me and then relogging, but unfortunately this does not resolve the issue and actually no one is able to hear the explosions ever. Any ideas?

I am also experiencing the problem of no BOOM sound when the bombs hit. I have tried allowing people to join after me and then relogging, but unfortunately this does not resolve the issue and actually no one is able to hear the explosions ever. Any ideas?

Ok, I think my problem may be that I have installed this addon to my mission pbo and without modifying the server pbo. I'm guessing that it is calling to something in the server pbo that it is not finding. Maybe?

Ok, I think my problem may be that I have installed this addon to my mission pbo and without modifying the server pbo. I'm guessing that it is calling to something in the server pbo that it is not finding. Maybe?

Nah, that doesn't make any sense.

Someone playing on my server told me that they are able to hear the explosions, but that the explosions are not very loud. I'm still unable to hear them at all, though. This makes me very sad.

Back