ALKINDAS DayZ Website Stats

ALKINDA

Valued Member!
Help and Discussion for ALKINDA's DayZ website stats starts here...
Just a quick one, when you search a player, In plain English what are the abbreviations for that are displayed? Works well btw, managed to intergrate into my website fine. =)

http://www.teamcarnagedayz.renegade2k6.co.uk/stats.html

KDR
KPM
KPH
KPD
SPH
ZHR

Its ok, found the info going thru the search.php

// kdr kill death rate
// kpm kill per minute
// kph kill per hour
// kpd kill per day
// sph survivals per hour?

// zhr zombie headshot rate

glad you incorporated it so easy. seems my instructions are good enough :).

If anyone wants some other kind of stat ask me ill try to work it out for you.

you can do this with any website you have access to ftp. I havent personally used enjin, but if you give me more info i could let you know.

most likely this will work for every website that has php and you can access the ftp.

What i would like to incorporate is somehow including the game to write to the database if player is online or offline. then i could create a who is online right now section by pulling that information.

Next i would like to include backpack information. Easy to do just lots of time to format it and think of how to do it. any help is appreciated :D

you can do this with any website you have access to ftp. I havent personally used enjin, but if you give me more info i could let you know.

most likely this will work for every website that has php and you can access the ftp.

I've got no experience doing this sort of thing, would you be willing to assist me via skype or teamspeak or something some time?

I've got no experience doing this sort of thing, would you be willing to assist me via skype or teamspeak or something some time?

yea when i have time i can, right now i have my own issues with this tag friendly and my anti hack. weird issues.

I just bought my antihack from hangender instead of using the free one offered on this site, lot less buggy works way more often.

I sent a message to their support stating that I wish to add something onto the page but it requires ftp and php editing, they apparently do not support php, but have modules for HTML

Nice, I'm trying to install this on my website. I will come back with an edit and tell you how it worked.

Sorry for the delay. This worked perfectly. Sadly I'm not hosting dayz server anymore because of the costs. But I will include your script in my server tutorial if you are ok with it.

Am i doing somthing wrong?

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 111 in /home/sotfdayz/public_html/stats.php on line 44
Could not connect: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 111

Am i doing somthing wrong?

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 111 in /home/sotfdayz/public_html/stats.php on line 44

Could not connect: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 111

stats.php line 44

Code:
 $con = mysql_connect($host,$username,$password);

so im guessing you didnt read the instructions and change your database.php to your server credentials for your database. or there is a problem with somthing else. please let me know.

I need some help pls :)

Trying to install this with an Overwatch Server

My Errors are:
Notice: Undefined variable:
number in playedcount.php on line 48
murdercount.php on line 47
mostdeaths.php on line 47
longestplayed.php on line 49
recentplay.php on line 56
stats\search.php on line 81

thanks for help :)

I need some help pls :)

Trying to install this with an Overwatch Server

My Errors are:
Notice: Undefined variable:
number in playedcount.php on line 48
murdercount.php on line 47
mostdeaths.php on line 47
longestplayed.php on line 49
recentplay.php on line 56
stats\search.php on line 81

thanks for help :)

seems to be a different database structure than normal dayz. I personally havent touched overwatch's database so I do not know. If you give me a glimpse of your database i can probably rework it out for you.

Back