All my mods are working great except players respawn at the same place you die..

So, I'm having a great time editing my server. I have a couple mods in and it seems I have messed something up.
Here's what happens.... Whenever a player dies he respawns at the same place he died at and has all the same gear he had before he died... plus, there his corpse is there too so, you can loot your corpse and double the amount of things you had before you died.

Everything else works great so I'm hoping someone will just say, Oh, look in suchandsuch.sqm...

Anyway, thanks in advance,
Gentry

Could you explain the way you fixed it please ? I'm having this problem for a long time, tried much things, nothing worked.
Thx.

No custom load out added, everyone is spawning with original stuff (flares, painkiller, bandages + DZ patrol pack).

Also after they die, is their character actually dead in the database?
(in epoch it would be Alive = 0, I think normal dayz uses something different)

Then it wouldn't be an issue with the mission.sqm, its the fact that their death is not handled and they are loading back in still alive. I assume they still fall and die and are told they are dead? For whatever reason the database just isn't getting that one variable change for them.

What mods have you installed?

Sure they die, dead screen, timer, lobby, then...

My plugs :

self bloodbag
auto refuel
remove clothes from dead bodies
streetlights
antihack + debug

Could you explain the way you fixed it please ? I'm having this problem for a long time, tried much things, nothing worked.
Thx.
I had a "who killed who" message added on a PvE server. It was not allowing the regular player_died operations.

Try starting out fresh and adding your new mods first.

Vampire, captgentry, thx for your help.
I've that kind of message too, and it was actually bugged specially when someone killed someone else, not when you commited a suicide. This explains that !
By the way, does anyone know the specific way to fix this instead of starting a fresh install ?

Back