Anti hack help

Ashleigh

Hello

I am looking for a free anti hack for my epoch server and cant seem to find one. Get back to me as soon as possible.
BTW what happend to oxx free anti hack because i was going to use that>?
Cheers. :)

your best defense against scripters is being a vigilant admin. the best antihack is you! Of course, there are tools to help you be more vigilant. Look at blue phoenix's admin tool or other admin tools. They allow you to spectate players and monitor them. There are always ways to work around anti hack programs, so nothing beats you actually being able to monitor someone who is cheating and know for sure that they are indeed cheating.

your best defense against scripters is being a vigilant admin. the best antihack is you! Of course, there are tools to help you be more vigilant. Look at blue phoenix's admin tool or other admin tools. They allow you to spectate players and monitor them. There are always ways to work around anti hack programs, so nothing beats you actually being able to monitor someone who is cheating and know for sure that they are indeed cheating.

Does this also work with 1.0.2.5?

Yea sorry i meant epoch. I was just waking up haha. I imagine it would. Id recommend making a back up of your server filed then giving it a shot. I can help if you like.

Yea sorry i meant epoch. I was just waking up haha.I imagine it would. Id recommend making a back up of your server filed then giving it a shot. I can help if you like.

Thank you but I already managed to install it on my server. So it is compatible with 1.0.2.5 epoch

Back