Arma2 Battle Royale Carepackage Markers! HELP

Well I'm not sure what else I could add at this point to the script, any ideas or additions?

Well it's not something that I'm necessarily interested in, but perhaps if you're really trying to make this a 10/10 you could add a configurable option for vehicle drops. You could also allow the helicopter to actually crash when its shot down as of now it just instantly vanishes. Just two ideas off the top of my head

Well it's not something that I'm necessarily interested in, but perhaps if you're really trying to make this a 10/10 you could add a configurable option for vehicle drops. You could also allow the helicopter to actually crash when its shot down as of now it just instantly vanishes. Just two ideas off the top of my head

With the vehicles they would only be temporary tho and not persists through restarts, but I could add that in with like a percentage change for them or something. I do need to fix that insta delete when crashing tho.

Again the vehicle thing isn't something I'm interested in which is why I suggested making it a configurable thing. So those of us who are not interested wouldn't be forced to use it. I was just coming up with ideas on things that this doesn't have and what else you could theoretically do.

I'm honestly stumped. I still can't remove objects from the crate even on my test server which was never an issue before. What does DZMS have that yours doesn't? I'm using the exact same classname crate, I can see the inventory, but when I try to move it into my gear nothing happens. So strange!

It's definitely infistar related, I disabled the antihack on the test server and have zero problems. Any chance I could forward you a copy and maybe you could peak through it and see if anything stands out as potentially blocking the removal of gear?

Last edited:
I'm honestly stumped. I still can't remove objects from the crate even on my test server which was never an issue before. What does DZMS have that yours doesn't? I'm using the exact same classname crate, I can see the inventory, but when I try to move it into my gear nothing happens. So strange!

It's definitely infistar related, I disabled the antihack on the test server and have zero problems. Any chance I could forward you a copy and maybe you could peak through it and see if anything stands out as potentially blocking the removal of gear?
I have infistar as well, whats the AH version that you have? If I can get the right version then it should be fairly identical when it comes to issues. AH v1442 is what I used to test and didn't have any issues on the latest dayz version.

Here is the latest (untested) version. Added the vehicle drops (temporary only), cleaned up the files a bit, new config options for vehicles, fixed the destroyed helis insta deleting and should be timed cleanup.

-> Revision 4.0 (untested) <-

finally put this on a test server. I see the crate drop and it has inventory, but I can't get anything out either. strange. Haven't had a chance to try and debug yet.

I like the smoke on the way down!
I think I' might change it up to the large care packages...

nice code

finally put this on a test server. I see the crate drop and it has inventory, but I can't get anything out either. strange. Haven't had a chance to try and debug yet.

I like the smoke on the way down!
I think I' might change it up to the large care packages...

nice code
During my testing I had the latest infistar version and latest DayZ at the time but I had pretty much every option set to false since it was just a local test server so not sure what is up with the inventory not working on the boxes. Was working fine for me on the test server.

I was also going to add it in so the smoke pops again after hitting the ground since it tends to end right before hitting the ground, just never got around to copying and pasting the code to do it.

no infistar and no BE running either. I'll take a look this week.

I've been trying to think of a use for radio towers - playing a message to people with radios, announcing coords(of missions, vehs, carepacks, crashes, inf camps?) to people with GPS. Maybe I'll let them call in a supply drop(need scrap electronics!). You get some supplies, but people will know its coming AND they don't fall right at the tower....

ok, I looked at the code and its very familiar since I've been playing around with DZMS forever.
I thought maybe the protect/permaloot/uid/etc wasn't there. nope, all good.
then maybe I thought that clearWeaponCargoGlobal/clearMagazineCargoGlobal was missing. nope, all good.
changed the create to this _crate = createVehicle [Carepackage_PackageModel,_newpos,[], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"]; - nope, didn't help

to easier test I had them spawn 100% of the time every minute so I can quickly jump from drop to drop.

Strangely, SOME of the crates allow me to access them. I cannot find a pattern. My thought was maybe an invalid weapon class name, but they all check out.

Maybe I'll put in more debug and see exactly which ones. stumped so far

ok, I looked at the code and its very familiar since I've been playing around with DZMS forever.
I thought maybe the protect/permaloot/uid/etc wasn't there. nope, all good.
then maybe I thought that clearWeaponCargoGlobal/clearMagazineCargoGlobal was missing. nope, all good.
changed the create to this _crate = createVehicle [Carepackage_PackageModel,_newpos,[], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"]; - nope, didn't help

to easier test I had them spawn 100% of the time every minute so I can quickly jump from drop to drop.

Strangely, SOME of the crates allow me to access them. I cannot find a pattern. My thought was maybe an invalid weapon class name, but they all check out.

Maybe I'll put in more debug and see exactly which ones. stumped so far

Have you tried relogging at a box that is not working? I am completely stumped on this as well. When I had tested I checked just a couple boxes and they all seemed to work but then again I may have just been lucky on which ones I checked.

start up the server and login. First box that appears I can get into. After that, I can't, then I relog on each one and I can. I don't think this was the exact pattern before, still stumped. lol.

What I might do is used the large care packages on the chute and then when the players get in range, I'll spawn some new boxes/crates with random gear in them. I do that in a mission I wrote for DZMS, so its pretty straightforward.

I tweaked the code a bit to wait for a request for a "supply drop". Players need scrap+radio and then have to climb a tower (olsha, nwaf, above cherno, green mtn, and another place). They can try and call in a supply drop (random chance). I'm thinking the destination will be a radius around those towers, so I might add some more to the map to get better coverage. Only one can run at a time. Thinking maybe if you have a GPS the radius is smaller. All players should be notified with the marker for sure and maybe with a broadcast msg.

Back