Automatic weapons jibe

EmptyCan

Hello, im looking for script for automatic weapons change... By this I mean that player will change their weapon and it will remove animation and instanty changes their gun. Thank you in advance for answers.

Anyone can help me? Im looking for anti-russian script too (russian autokick) :D
I think BEC can kick people that types russian chars. To remove the animation on weapon swithing can be impossible because i think its hard-coded in the engine.

You also just can simply set the max ping to a certain number of they are far away from your server they'll get kicked by that.
And also:
thats-racist.gif

"To remove the animation on weapon swithing can be impossible because i think its hard-coded in the engine.", its possible... i saw it on one server. "You also just can simply set the max ping", I dont want only russians :D

How is that racist? Russians are not a race but a nationality. Anyway on topic: I also think it is indeed possible. DayZ 1.8.1 has something called quickswitch. When enabling this it allows player to switch their main gun to their carrying slot weapon without animation. So I would check out the code for that.

Back