Autorestart server

Thank you very much, I will look through that tomorrow and try implement it. I'm currently running my DayZ server from my desktop PC. It runs well, even when full, but I think the benefit from regular restarts like this will help keep performance in top shape.
+1

Also, can this be used to change the time when restarting? Currently I have to just change my computer clock

You can specify the time(s) when the server restarts and how often. I have been using this on pwnozors package but lately it seems like its not working (messages still announce restarts but it doesn't restart the server).

I have 3 servers running with BEC and they're offset by 5 mins from each other as to not cause too much load on the server.

Also, can this be used to change the time when restarting? Currently I have to just change my computer clock
Do you mean the "Game time" i.e. when it is daylight etc? This is usually set in in the HiveExt.ini file which is stored in your cfgdayz folder for Pownz0r's build or in the folder with the map_instance if using bliss.

This is the section you want to change to offset the "game time" from your server time

[Time]
;Possible values: Local, Custom, Static
;You cannot use Static on OFFICIAL Hive, it will just revert to Local
Type = Local
;If using Custom type, offset from UTC in hours (can be negative as well)
;Offset = 0
;If using Static type (Hour value always the same on every server start), the value (0-24) to set the Hour to
;Hour = 8

Set to Custom and then change offset = to however many hours you want your server to be behind or ahead of you actual server time.

Google a UTC map if you need to see, but the important part here is understanding where your server is and what UTC zone your server time is in, then offsetting by - or + hours appropriately to that.

Any more questions send me a PM or hit me up on steam integrity6

Any possibility to announce in-game, like gotcha, to restart will be in 10,5,1 minutes ?

sure i made one quickly the other day using battlenet its a hard restart only atm and is to be ran on the server itself not remotely
edit the ini's in the server folder to match your server and the bat location / name "example in zip" so it will respawn vehicles for you and all done

it will give 10 ,5 ,1 min server messages before restart.

plz be kind this is hacked together for my own use and only putting it up here incase it can help someone :)

Attachments

• dedirestarter.zip
    35.1 KB · Views: 64
Back