Autorestarter

Shako95

Hello DayZ Community,

I created this program to restart the dayz server automaticly all 6 hours. And he give before the server restarts 2 warning:
- restart in 5min
- restart in 1 min

And all 30 mins a message for the restarts :)

I'm testing it on my server and I hope, you can use it in the future ;D

// Sorry, the language of the software is actually italian but I want translate it and add some new features ;D

Attachments

• auto_restarter.png
    auto_restarter.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 515
Do you use a dedicated server?

I'm creating the settings system so you can change all things you want like inventory, messages, teleport, map viewer :) i think i release it when i'm finished and ti remove all the bugs and testing it on my server i like my own program :D

Yea it's dedicated. I have access to all my files on my server. Your program sounds good. Hope you get the bugs out soon and will share it with every one.

Hey Shako95 hows this tool coming along?
Really looking forward to it, seems like its gonna be a great alternative to BEC which i dont like.
If you need help with translation to english i can help, i cant speak italian but i can help with the wording, no offense to foreign speakers but you guys sometimes miss a few words :p

Remember to add a "smarter" rcon reconnect, after the server has been restarted. Not like BEC that just disconnects.

Hey,

@V1va: Yes sure, if you want help me you can add me in Skype: InnoStudio-TL

@All: Yes, I'm working on it...I'm creating a Setup System and I'm adding some new features because i don't want to release a small programm like the others :p

I'm working on it ;)
here you can see the first screenshot (i need firstly to change some things and errors)

o6wyquwi.png

BEC doesnt need to LOOK nice... it has to do its job...
which its doing perfect so far ^^

at least on my root...

Back