------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ebay wrote a guide to battleye that is very useful
http://opendayz.net/threads/a-guide-to-battleye-filters.21066/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Or does this guy use cheats ?
22.06.2014 13:55:57: [xG]Vercon (73.41.30.55:2304) 6833578630a0c82047c421cb8d02a56e - #46 "Z_drg_RLact";
player removeAction NORRN_dropAction;
} else {
hint "No space left in vehicle";
};
NORRN_load_wounded_action = tru"
It all depends on what scripts you are running and how you have your BE filters configured
I believe that the call medic heli (which was created by Norrn) is included in Sheeps Epoch repack.
To answer your question. No those reports in your logs are not hackers (usually). It logs all the stuff that occurs on your server. Will hackers show up in those logs (and its the Battleye logs, not the RPT log), sure they will.
If they create something that is not allowed on the server it will be logged. The challenge is to create scripts that don't log all the stuff that is
supposed to be happening so when you see something in the log, you know its a probably a hacker. .
The first example about BIS_MPF_logic ... That has something to do with AI I think. But when I googled it here is an intersting post.
http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.ph...ble-restriction-0-bis-mpf-logic-what-is-this/
What is funny is someone asks about it, and is told point blank "its a hack, ban him". and then someone revives the posts 5 months later and the same guy says "its not a hack, restart the server".
Are you willing to accidentally ban 20 players so you can ban the 1 actual hacker?
I have a theory about the value of your time with these things. If the amount of time you spend looking at the BE logs and editing the script restrictions does not yield a significant result, its not worth having.
Enjoy playing the game! Is it really worth all the trouble to ban some guy who spawns in a DMR and ammo or a UH1H that he could find within 30 minutes on most servers? Sure he is a hacker and if I catch him he will be banned, but I am not going to spend all my time worrying about him. IMHO the only hacks to be 100% vigilant of are the ones where the hackers destroy the server; they teleport the players out to sea, they nuke the towns, they kill players from 8000 meters with a double barrel shotgun. Dont sweat the small stuff.