[BETA] DayZ Aftermath

We have not yet decided on a release date. We have a lot of work and testing to do yet :) You guys will all be informed when we do !

I have no idea, it's up to the hosting companies to choose if they wish to host Aftermath, hopefully people will like it enough to warrant the time it takes to add it too there system :)

I have no idea, it's up to the hosting companies to choose if they wish to host Aftermath, hopefully people will like it enough to warrant the time it takes to add it too there system :)
Alright, sounds good. I really like the work you guys have done! Very nice - I plan on donating soon to you guys :D

There has been an update with a new Beta being released for some larger scale testing at the end of this week.

Public Beta will come soon after and a full release will be up for server owners once we are happy with performance and features.

More information here: LINK

Any interest in sharing your custom made assets with the official mod?

We are going to be starting a pool of assets that any mod can pull from!

Looks cool!

We are actually on a similar course for the storyline of Sahrani (Day 7 of the onset of "DayZ" will eventually be the theme)

Looks Great guys!

From wasteland and i think epoch did this? idk, but a system where u add people to your group and they can see you. When i started the Arma 3 Wasteland thats the one thing i loved. That way when you get your group you don't accidentally shoot them

Mind filling me in on how you managed to add walls, roads, and such? (I saw you added some walls to Balota.) I've been looking into Map_EU but I haven't figured out how to get that working in multiplayer. I'm really wanting to improve Chernarus, but it's hard without these items.

We have a high spec dedi box waiting to host 5-10 servers and then it will be up to the community to host as many as they want and to make the mod there own, just as we have.
Rossymond

Rossymond, you are doing god's work!

Back