Bliss 4.0 // DayZ 1.3.7 Vehicle Damage in DB didnt work at all?

HxD

Hey guys,

now, i have the strange thing that when i insert some new vehicles inside of my bliss 4.0 server, everything is working inside of my database, inventar, fuel, lastupdate etc pp.. The only thing that wont work at all with rmod vehicles is the damage parameter, inside of the game, e.g when i destroy some parts of an vehicle or destroy the vehicle completly the damage field inside of the database wont change/update at all... But all other attributes like fuel/inventar change/update...

As i read in the readme, its probably a known bug, but why isnt it working at all? Becuase the "normal" vehicles of dayz working without any problems?!

greetz

//Edit: Ok nvm, now even the normal dayz vehicles damage wont work :-/ so this version is slightly definitly not usable -.-

Same issue. All vehicles will repair themselves. Choppers and planes that are crashed do not respawn at restart. They still show health as 1, just not in the map.

Popped tires will sometimes repair themselves and other times will not deflate even with an as50.

Same prob, also we have some issues with half-used mags that appear full loaded on reconection of users.

We use the 1.7.3 version of DayZ

Same problem, I do not use rmod (as a note).

Also I have vehicles that spawn but have only found 2. I am guessing the rest are in the lake somewhere (I think it spawned using cherno as a template, which is odd because everything I have for that server is running namalsk).

This is an issues with dayz_code which is client side code. So there isn't really anything that can be done until dayz itself is updated.

will be fixed in dayz 1.7.4 seems the handledamage.sqf is commented out (saw someone posting that on the old bliss forum a while ago)

What if the handledamage.sqf was to be commented out?
Would it cause problems or would the vehicle damage save work correctly then?

hey there :)
try to add
Code:
vehicle_handleDamage    = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\vehicle_handleDamage.sqf";
to your dayz.[mapname]\init.sqf
best place is befor
Code:
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;
this fixed the rep bug on my server
/Leo

but veh's that will repaired 100% (dam = 0) sometimes have problems to set there damage correctly
i think any server admin should decide self

Back