Bliss Map Script Not Available?

yeah same here :( been waiting for it to come back on line but its not looking good , and ive been looking on net all day for a alternative but there is nothing , ive been told there is a offline version that you can download that does the same job , but i carnt find it . id pay someone for that program or even a work around , i really hope http://dayz.wofjwof.com/map.php comes back on line soon . if i find the program im looking for ill let you's know and link you's to it .

I basically only used the add building one, made a folder via ftp called addbuilding, stuck the CreateBuildingPlacement.php file in it. Edited CreateBuildingPlacement.php to match my database details. Then uploaded mission.sqf via ftp. Then just navigated to that page to run the script.

Doesnt work?

Maybe down to your instance I.D

Code:
    //TorZar END CODE

$getIDQuery = "SELECT *
        FROM building
        WHERE class_name = '$strings[1]';";
        $resultIDQuery = mysql_query($getIDQuery);
        $userDataIDQuery = mysql_fetch_array($resultIDQuery, MYSQL_ASSOC);
        $vehicle_id = $userDataIDQuery['id'];

//$insertQuery = "INSERT INTO `instance_building` (`id`, `building_id`, `instance_id`, `worldspace`, `created`)
        //VALUES ('$torid', '$vehicle_id', '**INSTANCE ID HERE**', '$pos', '$tortime');";

$torinsertQuery = "INSERT INTO `instance_building` (`id`, `building_id`, `instance_id`, `worldspace`, `created`)
        VALUES ('$torid', '$vehicle_id', '**INSTANCE ID HERE**', '$pos', '$tortime');";
        //$resultInsertQuery = mysql_query($insertQuery);
        $torresultInsertQuery = mysql_query($torinsertQuery);
        $vehiclecount++;
        $id++;
        ?><tr><td><?php echo $strings[1]?></td><td><?php echo $pos?></td><td><?php echo $vehicle_id?></td></tr><?php
    }
}

yeah we tried it today , server was stuck at wating for host and after a few hours of trying we gave up lol , we have always done it by the database , just looking at the link and it look great tyvm again

Sorry to somewhat necro this thread, but today the site isn't up *and* the link to the PHP script above is broken. Anyone have that PHP script? Thanks.

Thanks, their site came back up, but was down twice in the past few days, so I wouldn't mind just installing the script myself.

Back