Blur's Anti-Hack [It's a Scam, Video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[align=center]After the abuse I've received. please watch the video and follow to the description.

If you need a hand installing, feel free to ask.
[/align]

Yeah, the DMCA Stuff is true, they tried to take down my website + server aswell.
Too good that my webhosting servers are located in countries that don't recognize DMCA.

dropbox.com/s/ej0ljyxwe1szw6e/DMCA-CASE-23354.pdf

Good Job on the Video.

Yeah, the DMCA Stuff is true, they tried to take down my website + server aswell.
Too good that my webhosting servers are located in countries that don't recognize DMCA.

dropbox.com/s/ej0ljyxwe1szw6e/DMCA-CASE-23354.pdf

Good Job on the Video.

The Drop Box is related to them reporting you?

And I've already contacted my Dedicated server to see where I stand, nothings wrong.

A very badly written DMCA take-down request. Has a few grammar errors. Either way, nothing that they can do about it now, all over the internet, even if the DMCA is successful. (Probably wont be)

2. why are you posting this here 6 times? spamming doesnt make it more credible...

im not sure about the others... but i for my part have no fucking idea what the hell you want to tell us with this thread...

He basically made a video full of lies, he never bought the anti-hack, he never asked for support in the CORRECT place, Blurs skype is not a support skype, you go to the forums or his Teamspeak which you will receive FULL support at not extra fee. He says a load of shit in the video which we had removed and absolutely non of it is true, the Anti-hack is always a one time fee and it has never been changed. If Brandon wants to continue posting this shit then he can but it does not bother or affect Blur Gaming one bit.

This is absolutely ridiculous.
Blur Gaming provides the anti hack with full support. I, as part of the support team, know for a fact that Brandon never once posted a support ticket. then he goes around threatening to publicly release our code (copy written code).

So who is the bad guy here?

We joined his teamspeak to talk to him in regards to releasing the code publicly and he went about saying that we never provided support, the fact is he contacted Blur on the skype, not our support system.

Then he went about saying we were attempting to charge for support. We charge for the antihack. We also charge for things such as accessing your server and installing scripts to work with battleye and the antihack.

Then after that, he goes about saying he never once accepted a TOS. While in fact, when the website was hosted by enjin the TOS was mandatory to accept for all new members.

Scam, I think not.

I will be contacting an administrator to have this closed.

The Antihack is made by Hangender so lets be straight on that. If he wants to release the code nothing is going to stop him from doing so. If people start flaming then people get banned its thats simple folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back