=BTC= Fast Rope

on your contorl panel, you see "View Logs" click that and goto "Move to higher level directory" or whatever it is, you shoudl see the file there, arma2oaserver.RPT

Found it but I have no idea what I'm looking at. Theres a ton of stuff on there ex: "hive": write: "child:305, 284 blah blah blah, lol

easy way is to "select all" make a new file in notepad ++, paste it, then do a Search for specific words that might relate to that mod/problem "Error" is a good example :)

I'm seeing some others posting about some similar issues. I had players spawning in half dead or couldn't get in at all. And still can't get my AI to work. IDK, bout to give up

hey this is awsome thanks, anyway to change the height the ropes can be deployed?

I'm not looking at files ATM, but at the top in one of the three files will say something like btc_h = 8 I changed that to 15 and no issues. Tried 30 but player falls and dies.

I changed my length to 20. When in auto hover at 19 or 20 it gives me the option to deploy rope but doesn't register when I click it. While auto hovering at 18 it deploys rope and players successfully fast rope to the ground. I have not tried any longer yet but will keep you all posted.

Same thing as just above, in the script folder open the one (not at my PC) that has the chopper names listed (MH60....). Change that to the code for little bird. I suggest just adding all choppers names as that is easier than future editing should you decide to add others in the future.

I got a problem.... if i try to add that to my DayZ.ST server it wont happen anything.. i dont get a "deploy Rope" or whatever.... can someone help me? (or doesnt that work at cherno? i got there MH60S)

I have DayZ.st as well and have used it in Cherno. Do you have other mods? Are you following the instructions exactly how they are?

Yea its all how it should be.... got now the map tavian on it but there it wont work too... no idea... well trying soon to fix it.on my.own when i got more time

Back