BUG report: AI dont die

You have no idea how relieved I am to hear that everything is now working out. Thanks for confirming that the problem is finally fixed.

Sorry maing, didn't mean to freak you out. Tee hee. I think during the course of modding my three servers and a bunch others at the same time, files got messed up. It happens from time to time when I'm sober ;P

Hello Buttface, I have a Bugreport, AI are dying for me however I have no Heli patrols spawning at all for me, I cannot seem to get to the bottom of it. I am running Epoch Lingor, The only other mod I have is Infistar's Admin tools. Any Ideas.

Hello Buttface, I have a Bugreport, AI are dying for me however I have no Heli patrols spawning at all for me, I cannot seem to get to the bottom of it.

Funny you mention that i've just realised i never noticed any since the last update, hmm better check first eh? ;)

Take this with a pinch of salt i'm just having a play to double check but i definitely didn't see any yesterday and i was playing a while. I did edit this line and i'm unsure if i can add to it or you're only meant to have one or the other.

DZAI_heliTypes = ["UH1H_DZ","Mi17_DZ"];

**Finally saw a MI17 so good for me, but Buttface can you confirm that i can add the heli's as in the above? Thx

@Stealth: Can you check your server's RPT log to see if the helicopters are spawning at all, and if there are any "KILLED A HACKER" lines in there? I did not account for the possibility that Epoch may run along with a non-Chernarus map so DZAI may be using the wrong method to bypass the hacker check. If you do see the "KILLED A HACKER" line then make this change to DZAI_getObjMon in your dzai_functions.sqf at the bottom (or you can use the 1.8.1 update in the News and Discussion section):

Code:
DZAI_getObjMon = {
    private ["_objectMonitor"];
    _objectMonitor = switch (true) do {
        case ((!isNil "dayz_serverObjectMonitor")&&(isNil "PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor")): {dayz_serverObjectMonitor};
        case (!isNil "PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor"): {PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor};
        case default {[]};
    };

_objectMonitor
};

@Pirate3969: Yes, that is the way to add helicopters.

No problem, always ready to help here. I also completely forgot that Epoch doesn't require any special attention to the "KILLED A HACKER" issue after version 1.0.2.4.

For those that want a little more spice, this is how I run my AI helis....

1.8 - DZAI_heliTypes = ["UH1H_DZ","Mi17_DZ","UH1H_DZ2"];

Epoch - DZAI_heliTypes = ["UH1H_DZ","Mi17_DZ","UH1Y_DZ","UH60M_EP1","MH60S"];

Overwatch - DZAI_heliTypes = ["UH1H_DZ","Mi17_DZ","UH1H_TK_EP1","UH1Y_DZ","UH60M_DZ","Ka60_GL_PMC"];

All valid class names, nothing gets banned. Yummers...

Ah, ok, makes sense. Thanks for the reply sir :)

Yep, MH60S worked in Epoch. Players are gonna have their hands full.

@Stealth: Can you check your server's RPT log to see if the helicopters are spawning at all, and if there are any "KILLED A HACKER" lines in there? I did not account for the possibility that Epoch may run along with a non-Chernarus map so DZAI may be using the wrong method to bypass the hacker check. If you do see the "KILLED A HACKER" line then make this change to DZAI_getObjMon in your dzai_functions.sqf at the bottom (or you can use the 1.8.1 update in the News and Discussion section):

Code:
DZAI_getObjMon = {
    private ["_objectMonitor"];
    _objectMonitor = switch (true) do {
        case ((!isNil "dayz_serverObjectMonitor")&&(isNil "PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor")): {dayz_serverObjectMonitor};
        case (!isNil "PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor"): {PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor};
        case default {[]};
    };

_objectMonitor
};

No not getting that error, how ever there some others, Here is a copy of my RPT.log

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/471892/RPT-log.html

There are errors in the RPT log but none are from DZAI. By default the number of helicopters to spawn is zero, so check that you have modified the amount in your dzai_config.sqf and not only enabled heli spawns.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

There are errors in the RPT log but none are from DZAI. By default the number of helicopters to spawn is zero, so check that you have modified the amount in your dzai_config.sqf and not only enabled heli spawns.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ok I See The Error In My Way'so_O, Lol.
Have Them Working Fine Now.
Thankyou:)

Back