Bury Body Help

Yiddo

Got a problem with this

Find the following code in fn_selfActions.sqf

Code (Text):

/*
if (_isMan and !_isAlive) then {
if (s_player_dragbody < 0) then {
s_player_dragbody = player addAction [localize "str_action_studybody", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\drag_body.sqf",cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
};
} else {
player removeAction s_player_dragbody;
s_player_dragbody = -1;
};
*/

I do not have that in my fn_selfActions.sqf file so what do i do?

Also it says

At the top of the file look for:

Code (Text):
} forEach boil_tin_cans;

I do not have this either???

Using GTX CP.

Any idea's?

I had to search and find the original script so I could see what you were being instructed to do.
http://opendayz.net/threads/bury-corpses.13368/#post-68829

this code
} forEach boil_tin_cans;
just creates a list of variables that determine if you are able to do something later on, like "Are you a player", "Are you alive", "Are you in a vehicle" ... So I would add your _hasEtool code near the top where the rest of the similiar code is located. So right after this code ...
Code:
/***********************************************************
    ADD ACTIONS FOR SELF
    - Function
    - [] call fnc_usec_selfActions;
************************************************************/
_vehicle = vehicle player;
_inVehicle = (_vehicle != player);
_cursorTarget = cursorTarget;
_primaryWeapon = primaryWeapon player;
_currentWeapon = currentWeapon player;
_onLadder = (getNumber (configFile >> "CfgMovesMaleSdr" >> "States" >> (animationState player) >> "onLadder")) == 1;
//_canDrink = count nearestObjects [getPosATL player, ["Land_pumpa","Land_water_tank"], 2] > 0;

_nearLight = nearestObject [player,"LitObject"];
_canPickLight = false;

The other code that actually buries the body, look for this code and add your new code right below
Code:
    //Study Body
    if (_isMan and !_isAlive and !_isZombie and !_isAnimal) then {
        if (s_player_studybody < 0) then {
            s_player_studybody = player addAction [localize "str_action_studybody", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\study_body.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_studybody;
        s_player_studybody = -1;
    };

It doesn't matter where you put your action code as long as it comes AFTER all the variables that are set to use as booleans (the _hasEtool part you added) and and else block at the bottom of the file that removes all the s_player_actions ...

I had to search and find the original script so I could see what you were being instructed to do.
http://opendayz.net/threads/bury-corpses.13368/#post-68829

this code
} forEach boil_tin_cans;
just creates a list of variables that determine if you are able to do something later on, like "Are you a player", "Are you alive", "Are you in a vehicle" ... So I would add your _hasEtool code near the top where the rest of the similiar code is located. So right after this code ...
Code:
/***********************************************************
    ADD ACTIONS FOR SELF
    - Function
    - [] call fnc_usec_selfActions;
************************************************************/
_vehicle = vehicle player;
_inVehicle = (_vehicle != player);
_cursorTarget = cursorTarget;
_primaryWeapon = primaryWeapon player;
_currentWeapon = currentWeapon player;
_onLadder = (getNumber (configFile >> "CfgMovesMaleSdr" >> "States" >> (animationState player) >> "onLadder")) == 1;
//_canDrink = count nearestObjects [getPosATL player, ["Land_pumpa","Land_water_tank"], 2] > 0;

_nearLight = nearestObject [player,"LitObject"];
_canPickLight = false;

The other code that actually buries the body, look for this code and add your new code right below
Code:
    //Study Body
            s_player_studybody = player addAction [localize "str_action_studybody", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\study_body.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
        };
    } else {
        s_player_studybody = -1;
    };

It doesn't matter where you put your action code as long as it comes AFTER all the variables that are set to use as booleans (the _hasEtool part you added) and and else block at the bottom of the file that removes all the s_player_actions ...

Thanks for the reply, its still not working. I do not have

//Study Body
};
} else {
s_player_studybody = -1;
};
that code either.

Here is how my fn_selfActions.sqf looks

http://pastebin.com/B0K3Mj9w

you didnt read my last paragraph ... ot doesnt matter where you place your additional code as long as its not inside the code block of any other action.

i am on my phone so double check the brackets ... matching brackets are highlighted in notepad++ .... but i would put it on line 934 looking at the pastebin.

Back