Can somebody help with the scripts

Chewyz

Hi all
i have rented a server for almost 2 weeks now but i cant get it to set-up properly

what i aiming for is this

Tow/Lift
SelfBloodbag
Ai missions
a couple of custom bases/towns
infistar antihax

now i have downloaded the comkpleet repack from xstreamgaming.net/

so i just move those maps into the root of the server and overwrite the current.
go into server and every thing is working so i go instal infistar with the controlpanel of the server.

then the trouble starts

when joining i have to type 8 times my infistar admin password before i join instead of 1 time when every thing is stock.

and the biggest problem is when somebody died or get killed you will just spawn fully geared and on the same spot where you died.

i have it installed different ways
dayz epoch
infistar
infistar update
battleye

script repack

dayz epoch
script pack
infistar
infistar update
battleye

it wont make a difference
just stock dayz epoch with infistar just works only bec will be broke(cant login as admin)
when stock dayz epoch with scripts repack(without infistar) everything works
does somebody have a solution??
sorry for my really bad english its hard for me to explain it
hope you guys can help me

thanks

Richard

I am not familiar with the workings of xstreamgaming.net, but it sounds like there is a script issue with bec and infistart.de. I also use the infistart.de on my dayz.st epoch server and everything is fine, although I have to type my password twice. I have been told that bec and epoch don't get along on dayz.st servers, and they don't support it. If you can look at your RPT logs this will tell you where the issues are. Also I'm not sure if you purchased your infistar.de from them or blur, but blur has a forum full of helpful people that may be able to help sort out this issue.

Back