Can't lock/unlock vehicle

ricconater

Hi, I recently added a mission script into my DayZ Epoch server, but after that, there's report from player they can't lock or unlock their vehicle, they need to relog several times or give the key to someone else to try and lock or unlock it.

The mission script I used is from lazyink at http://opendayz.net/threads/release-dayzchernarus-mission-system.12169/

I've added my Mission and Server PBO into dropbox "https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s65vz9pqj9zpuiv/_kafgmu0r2"

If anyone can help, or give any advice, it is much appreciated. Also, It is quite messy, so I apologize in advance

In your init.sqf
Add the debug folder and all associated files.
needs a // in front of it.

You also don't have Tow and Lift added into your description.ext.

Thanks, another question, I used the Blue Phoenix tools concept and made it into a donator tool, letting them change skin and spawn a little bird. It work fine but from times to times, the donator vehicle list will get accessed to admins exclusive vehicle spawn list, meaning they can spawn f35, a10 and the such. any fix? I tried changing the path, put the donator tools to server side, none of it work

That's because bluepheonix uses global variables that are accessible across scripts.
such as "VehicleMenu".
You would need to go through it all and change them to private variables which would be pretty time consuming. You'd be better to use one "admin tools" and make two seperate menus in there.

Does this look about right?

Code:
    if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["xxxxxx"]) then { // admins
        donatormenu =
        [
            ["",true],
                ["Donator Perk", [6], "#USER:DonatorVehicle", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
                ["Skins Menu", [3], "#USER:DonatorSkins", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
                ["", [-1], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
            ["Exit", [13], "", -3, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]       
        ];};
};

Sorry for double post
Code:
DonatorVehicle =
[
    ["",true],
        ["Little Bird", [2],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript5,"littleBird.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],       
];

DonatorSkins =
[
    ["",true],
        ["Hero", [2],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript2,"Hero.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Camo", [3],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript2,"Camo.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Ghillie", [4],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript2,"Ghille.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Suvivor", [5],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript2,"Male.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Soldier", [6],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript2,"Soldier.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Jungle", [8],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript2,"jungle.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Gunner", [9],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript2,"gunner.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
            ["Next page", [110], "#USER:SkinsMenu2", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
];

I changed it all to different Variables, but now when People try to open the tools menu, it fps lag them for about a min and nothing shows up

I believe I found the problem
Code:
  ["Hero", [2],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript2,"Hero.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Camo", [3],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript2,"Camo.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Ghillie", [4],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript2,"Ghille.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Suvivor", [5],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript2,"Male.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Soldier", [6],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript2,"Soldier.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Jungle", [8],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript2,"jungle.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Gunner", [9],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript2,"gunner.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],

There's extra "]" on all those line

got it to work. I found that there was missing ; at the end, and Extra " at the middle part. Thanks for explaining it to me Vampire

Back