Jun 6, 2013 #1 L Lucid New Member How can I make all the admins have hero skins? Can I make the bandit skin back to the original bandit skin from dayz release?
How can I make all the admins have hero skins? Can I make the bandit skin back to the original bandit skin from dayz release?
Jun 6, 2013 #2 F Freaking Fred OpenDayZ Rockstar! Lucid said: How can I make all the admins have hero skins? Click to expand... Set their humanity in the database. Lucid said: Can I make the bandit skin back to the original bandit skin from dayz release? Click to expand... Not without requiring your players to download extra content to play on your server.
Lucid said: How can I make all the admins have hero skins? Click to expand... Set their humanity in the database. Lucid said: Can I make the bandit skin back to the original bandit skin from dayz release? Click to expand... Not without requiring your players to download extra content to play on your server.