[SOLVED] Change Splash Screen

You can actually do it in the mission file:
On the top of description.ext add: loadScreen="imgname.png";
Add your image and rename "imgname.png" to what your image is called. Just include the image in the root directory of your mission file.
Let me know if you have any more problems.

Add your image and rename "imgname.png" to what your image is called. Just include the image in the root directory of your mission file.

Today I learned.

Yeah I might do it for my white listed server starting this weekend. I doubt hackers will want to download a new dayz version/mod lol.

Yeah I might do it for my white listed server starting this weekend. I doubt hackers will want to download a new dayz version/mod lol.
Statistically how many hackers daily do you get on your servers, seeming that they are #2 and #3 (last I recall)?

They come in waves. I see them in logs, update my log parser to ban them, then a few more come after a few days with new ones. Today I saw some stuff in remoteexc I had never seen before. I probably get about 2-3 requests a day to do a rollback and ban anywhere from 5-10 people a day from stuff I see in the logs.

They come in waves. I see them in logs, update my log parser to ban them, then a few more come after a few days with new ones. Today I saw some stuff in remoteexc I had never seen before. I probably get about 2-3 requests a day to do a rollback and ban anywhere from 5-10 people a day from stuff I see in the logs.
If your server is so good it gets this many hackers a day.... then you sir, have succeeded.

I know this is an old post and i might be being stupid here but i cant seem to get it to work, I've put the file in the same place as the normal loading screen and then put

startLoadingScreen ["","\dayz_code\gui\dayzlogo.paa"];

But can't seem to get it to work think i haven't done the pathing right but not sure.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Also tried

["","\z\addons\dayz_code\gui\dayzlogo.paa"];

Just keeps saying file not found so i must be doing the pathing wrong

Sorry, might you explain this better to me? I'm very noob and don't understand it well. Thanks

to make it so uses don't need to download a massive image converter it to .paa via tex viewer 2

Back