Changing Default Loadout

Nate

Hello I have been unable to find how to change the default loadout in this distro... In Blizzard/Bliss I would just change the Inventory Column data in the "Instances" table .. I have checked in the Dayz Code.pbo dayz_server.pbo and a few other places .. Can someone please help?

I'd like to know this too - I've extracted all of the datz_server and found nothing. I don't want to change dayz_code as that would mean people would need my version of dayz file. Only thing I can think of is forcing a MySQL query on player creation. Idk how well that would work though

+1, I also want to change the default loadout, at most just give the guys a revolver and toolbox or something... There must be a way to change the default layout within the DB, I also dont want people to download additional files to play on my server

+1

I want to make it so new spawns start with nothing at all. It fits the back story of jumping off of a boat full of zombies to escape (that's why we spawn on the coast). We manage to escape and swim to shore, but no supplies/equipment were procured in the panic during the escape.

Back