Changing the traders to default to then add my own custom trader for overpoch [Help]

vRoam

Sorry in advance if this is a stupid question.

So, I want to have the normal trader to have everything default as if it were normal Overpoch so i can then go and make my own trader for overpoch weapons and set in catagories.
Example:

Currently:
Assualt Rifles will have every assualt rifle in the game (There is alot for overpoch :p)

Hopefully:
G3 varients
HK16
HK17 and so on

So I was wondering if this is possible ?
Thank you for your time and thanks in advance

Ah sorry for putting it wrong XD. But I know how to make a trader its how to efficiently take out the overpoch weapons for the DB without disturbing everything else. Thanks for the reply btw :)

I have read your post 3 times now and do not understand exactly what you are trying to accomplish. That could be from the fact that I have run an epoch server and an overwatch server but never the overpoch server. so I guess I will STFU and let someone more knowledgeable answer your question.:( I HATE it when I dont have the answer.

I have read your post 3 times now and do not understand exactly what you are trying to accomplish. That could be from the fact that I have run an epoch server and an overwatch server but never the overpoch server. so I guess I will STFU and let someone more knowledgeable answer your question.:( I HATE it when I dont have the answer.
You probably know but im explaining my problem like a idiot :p

Back