Chernarus : Golden river

zappi

Hi all, here it's our Golden River city and his mine for Epoch on chernarus.

This file is to add into the server side to avoid zed glitches.
But it's working too into your mission pbo client side ( but may get some minor zed glitches)
Dont forget this mapping is fully lootable but it's a mountain city, and climbing mountain is always dangerous...
Here it's some screenshoot.
Hope you ll like it.

The files is downlodable here:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/bkobhl

Credits: [LS] Holov; [LS] Le thai; [LS] Archou and [LS] Brutus

Map position:

The city seen from ground:

The road tunnel north and south view:

The city entrance:

The city acces :

The city itself :

The mine:

Nothing need to be renamed. If u change any MAP_ by Land, some object will be not loaded

zippi u rock we had your map addition running fine on our server everyone is impressed!!!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

http://opendayz.net/threads/civilian-buildings-in-map-editor.9850/

The second one has all the buildings but renames them so you will have to rename then yourself in your mission.sqf using the class names from http://www.dayzsuperhive.co.uk/arma-ii.html

Oh My God. Do you know really than i dont know about this dayzsuperhive?
You asked me about if need to renaming, i replyed to you " Dont rename"and you ccome back to spam with again the same stuff?
In fact, your first message wasnt a question isnt it?
Anyway, rename what you want if you care!

zippi u rock we had your map addition running fine on our server everyone is impressed!!!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

Glad you like them .

You can use marker on map for your custom add to golden city and the mine if you care as we do.
To show at everyone where they are localysed.

PS: i saw you video and it's impressed too ;)

Oh My God. Do you know really than i dont know about this dayzsuperhive?
You asked me about if need to renaming, i replyed to you " Dont rename"and you ccome back to spam with again the same stuff?
In fact, your first message wasnt a question isnt it?
Anyway, rename what you want if you care!
not spaming, I was under the impression that if named to MAP clients WOULD NEED TO DOWNLOAD SOME KIND OF MOD...

has anyone got this working on a serer without renaming them?

Lol...

If i prupose it, isnt it because it was tested?
If you take a look at the screen does it seem working and looting, spawning zombie?
Writting in Caps dont change anythings...
So far yes you spawn the post as all your reply was done and found a reply in this tread...
I hope u ll understand and stop it right now.
Thx

Some clarifications (hopefully): MAP prefix is used by the MAP_EU editor, which is built-in to EPOCH by default now. Certain buildings added using MAP_EU do require a prefix change to LAND for loot to spawn, but since zappi said the map pack is fully lootable, I assume he's already made any required changes. If you run a non-EPOCH map, I believe the server needs to have the MAP_EU mod installed along with its bikey key. All players connecting need to have the MAP_EU mod installed and start the game with an additional launch parameter.

Nice work, zappi, city looks great :)

Thx you Fr1nk;

Anyway, this addon map was done for chernaus on Epoch ( whatever version is hosted ).
It run perfecty excpet if u use it from client side. In this way you may encounter problem about some Zombie or AI trought wall, floor etc ( but loot anyway will appear wihtout problem).
Anyway, trought server side some glitches appeared too ( like zombie wall etc) but it's really really less than in the client side.

To the guy that created this. I love it! Very different from what has been posted on here in the past. Feels like another world. I cant wait to put it all along here. Again great job.

For who wanting an ammobox on Golden river city this is a small add to paste on the file.
The ammobox is localized on the floor of the big building on top of the city.
Code:
_vehicle_721 = objNull;if(true)then{
_this = createVehicle ["USBasicWeaponsBox",[1942.493,12205.272,71.725662],[],0,"CAN_COLLIDE"];
_vehicle_721 = _this;
_this setPos [1942.493,12205.272,71.725662];
_this setVariable ["AwesomeBoxes",true,true];};

You can of course replace the box by any other ammobox you wanting

You want to take a look at Golden river from yourself?
Join our server and select your spawn point to reach directly the golden river city.

We use epoch 1.0.3

Really nice. Would it possible for you to make a version without the mine. I'd like to add this to our server but the mine is directly on top of a camp that one of our members has spent a great amount of time building. Just a thought. Great addon though.

In the file, the begining of the sqf from : _vehicle_1 to _vehicle_77 = is the mine...

You can simply delete everything of those first line andyu ll get only golden river avaiable

Back