ChooChoo Trains Script

This works great thanks :) only problem i have is the rear carriage keeps fishtailing :S

Also is there any way to add more carriages and is it possible to get on the train?

Are the trains damagable or if not, is it possible to make them?

Just had the idea to use them as some kind of "heli crash" but with more of an event-style to it.
They spawn at a random amount of time, people can destroy them and when they are destroyed, they are "wrecks" spawning loot at set positions around them.
If not destroyed, they reach their destination and simply despawn.

i believe they are enter able as when testing on my server i tried jumping into it while it was moving.... i died but i did see the ^ as if i was at a ladder.

I don't know if they can be damaged or destroyed as have not tried yet but i think when they get to there destination they simply turn round.

If someone could tell me how or even upload updated code that would make the train run from Berezino to Kamenka and back? or one train the runs from Berezino to Elektro and back and then another train that goes from Kamenka to Elektro and back, I'm still only just getting into scripting and have no clue how to do this -.-

If someone could tell me how or even upload updated code that would make the train run from Berezino to Kamenka and back? or one train the runs from Berezino to Elektro and back and then another train that goes from Kamenka to Elektro and back, I'm still only just getting into scripting and have no clue how to do this -.-

I too would like this route!

it doesn't run perfectly smooth, its just a model of a train following a pre-made path, it doesn't cleanly drive on the actual tracks
well i just tested it and if players get near it they will be killed cause its bugging out all over the place , mostly players will be upset and leave

I had to removed it from my server :(

It appears to have made the server lag a bit and also like gamersdream said, its a bit buggy.

Hopefully its something you are able to fix as its a great idea. The main problem i could see is that the carriages dont follow the same path as they train, they fish tale a bit but also when it gets to the end of the line it stops for a long time and just jumps all over the place. :(

This is a great idea, I hope you can fix the issue with it bugging out as it stops. Perhaps you could just have it drive in reverse instead of flipping around at the station?

Make some videos of train "freaking out" and I will see if I can fix :eek:

Basically, on the way forward (Normal route) it's fine, on the way back (Reserve route) it glitches out of the rail so it spends the time trying to get back to the rail in a random motion, killing players near it along the way (Hardly moves)

My solution would be after the train reaches it's first destination, it get's deleted and a new train with a new route is created. (Obviously I am no script master, but if it works the first time then the problem is with the reverse route not going correctly.)

Like I said, make a video.

On my server, at the end of the route the train does freak out for a bit but it only take about 5 seconds for it to get back to normal

Like I said, make a video.

On my server, at the end of the route the train does freak out for a bit but it only take about 5 seconds for it to get back to normal
what up :D !!!

the train does bugg out and freak out so bad it goes out of control after the first part
and the other thing is i had to remove it people could not stand the lag

Make some videos of train "freaking out" and I will see if I can fix :eek:

I put together a very RAW video, don't mind my camera skillz. I noticed the train parking and switching at Elektro puts it on the platform too along with A LOT of fishtailing. Might want to look at something other than the TAN functions.

I also keep getting "Sound engine not found" when I log in to the game. I checked the paths. Looks fine.

Just isntalled this, it works from cherno to elektro but as stated above the train drives fine but the two cars at the back twist all over the place, and dont stay on the tracks, which I would assume would chop anyone standing next to the track in half if it went past them.

does anyone have a fix, cos this has to be one of the coolest things iv seen, if we can get it fully working.

Back