Could someone help me add this admin tool? (desc)

Follow the Guide it is kinda hard for new coders i was fairly new and i did it in the end after a little help post on his topic and he might help you :p

I followed everything and i managed to fix everything into the misson.pbo
My misson file grew larger aswell. But when i get ingame i cant open the menu, yes ive added my ip in and i know its the F6 key. But still it wont work

Max what is your unique player ID? should look like 8857290 or something like that, you can find it in the database by searching your ingame name.

that's your IP addy, he means the playerUID, when you open arma 2 int your profile (where you go to customize your character) the ID is on the bottom. This is what you put into the config for the admin thing.

85.230.55.39 why do you ask :)
i need the UID, sorry. Also if you have multiple admins i will need those as well.

To find it go to your database>players(or something like that) find your name, and the admins names>Copy the Unique ID number tthat should look like 58594237(but diff numbers) and send that to me on this post or in a private message. also the name you want for your server EX: BlurGamingChernarus. once i have that info i will send it over to you. I have everything else ready to go, and it works fine. You will also need to change your scripts.txt in your FTP client. I will send the updated scripts aswell.

i need the UID, sorry. Also if you have multiple admins i will need those as well.

To find it go to your database>players(or something like that) find your name, and the admins names>Copy the Unique ID number tthat should look like 58594237(but diff numbers) and send that to me on this post or in a private message. also the name you want for your server EX: BlurGamingChernarus. once i have that info i will send it over to you. I have everything else ready to go, and it works fine. You will also need to change your scripts.txt in your FTP client. I will send the updated scripts aswell.

Alright here you are! Everything should be working fine, all you need to do is go into filezilla and swap out your Scripts.txt in battle eye, and update your server with your new PBO!

http://sponsored.dayz.st/wiki/index.php?title=FTP_Clients#FileZilla here is a guide on filezilla if you haven't used it before. Good luck and have fun!

Hmm still doesnt work :/ i cant connect to the filezilla with the ftp pass tho. Just says "error couldnt connect to server"

you change instance number in init.sqf file ?
you have instance
Code:
dayZ_instance = 3788;

I always have to change the number of instances. I use dayzcc panel. If I have not change the same problem as you.

when entering the ftp stuff, when putting in the server ip, do not include the Port. it is not needed.

when entering the ftp stuff, when putting in the server ip, do not include the Port. it is not needed.

Oki it says please enter a server port from 1-6734 something, btw i get a script restriction when i press F6

i know, that is why you need to put in the scripts.txt if you cant get the FTP to work i dont know what to tell you.

Leave the Port Empty

i know, that is why you need to put in the scripts.txt if you cant get the FTP to work i dont know what to tell you.

Leave the Port Empty

Okay everything works fine now, the debug works fine, but when i open the menu i get a script restriction. I know that i have to put in the scrpits.txt in the battleye folder with the program filezilla. but how do i use it? in the tutorial it doesnt explain how to put in files ?

go to @battleye, find scripts.txt then rightclick open/edit delete what it says in the file, then copy in the things on the txt file i sent you.

Reactions: Max
go to @battleye, find scripts.txt then rightclick open/edit delete what it says in the file, then copy in the things on the txt file i sent you.

Thanks man works perfect! btw do you know how to spawn veichles ingame with this tool?

Back