Could someone help

Mission.sqf and most of the other files should be opened via a Notepad editor, preferably notepad++ as its easier to read the code.

You are one step ahead of yourself, BPO managers open BPO files which contain your sqf and other files.

If you need any more clarification let me know.

I'm able to read the file as i'm using dreamweaver but i want to get to the init files inside :D

EDIT: so i can do some scripting and modifying the mission a bit more

BPO manager should be able to extract the BPO file to a folder.

From there use a text based editor to modify your sqf and other files you wish to expand on.

Then use BPO Manager to Repack the same folder to a BPO again if needed.

Yeah i tried doing that but I don't get an option to extract the mission.sqf i only get an option to make a new pbo file and I tried clicking that too and it gives me a message like can not find pbo to make file or something i'm not at home at the moment so cant give you what it says. I've uninstalled the pbo manager but unsure on how to uninstall the cpbo so i can start again

Simple copy and paste your pbo to a place where you like - home pc ftw :)
click with right and extract to current folder - done.
If not you missed the power of the dark admin force ;)

Yeah i tried doing that but I don't get an option to extract the mission.sqf i only get an option to make a new pbo file and I tried clicking that too and it gives me a message like can not find pbo to make file or something i'm not at home at the moment so cant give you what it says. I've uninstalled the pbo manager but unsure on how to uninstall the cpbo so i can start again

You cannot unPBO an SQF because an sqf is just a txt file that can be read by arma. The mission.sqm and init.sqf are located inside of your dayz.chernarus.pbo or whatever map you play. Mission.sqf are single player versions of missions that you cannot use in an MP format. You have to examine the file and put the changes you made in the editor into your mission.SQM which is located in your dayz.mission.pbo. You can also add them to your database in the tables, but that is a completely different lesson.

Back