Custom Loot Configurations For Epoch

New Calpis

Hey Guys

In this tutorial I will be showing you how to install custom loot onto your server for epoch.

First download this http://www.mediafire.com/download/l4nltb858f6i0o8/customloot.rar
This contains all the files you need.

Second make a folder called custom and place the folder in the download there.

Third add
#include "custom\loot\CfgBuildingLoot.hpp"
#include "custom\loot\CfgLootSmall.hpp"
#include "custom\loot\CfgLoot.hpp"

to your description under enableItemsDropping=0;

Last in your init place DZE_MissionLootTable = true; With your other DZE things.

Now you are all done. You can edit the Cfgs as you would like.

If you would like to see my Cfgs just ask

Last edited:
I have overpoch epoch napf working at traders
If I wanted to add overwatch pistols to loot would I only need to edit CfgLoot ???? Like this
pistols[] = {{"Drive_Stun", "Colt1911", "revolver_EP1", "glock17_EP1", "MakarovSD", "M9", M9SD, "revolver_gold_EP1","vil_USP45SD"}, {0.25, 0.23, 0.2, 0.1, 0.1, 0.07, 0.04, 0.01, 0.05}};

so I wouldnt need to edit the CfgBuildingLoot since pistols are called there and defined in CfgLoot

for overpoch epoch napf do I need a napf loot tables or will yours you supplied work
are they map specific ?

Last edited:
I have overpoch epoch napf working at traders
If I wanted to add overwatch pistols to loot would I only need to edit CfgLoot ???? Like this
pistols[] = {{"Drive_Stun", "Colt1911", "revolver_EP1", "glock17_EP1", "MakarovSD", "M9", M9SD, "revolver_gold_EP1","vil_USP45SD"}, {0.25, 0.23, 0.2, 0.1, 0.1, 0.07, 0.04, 0.01, 0.05}};

so I wouldnt need to edit the CfgBuildingLoot since pistols are called there and defined in CfgLoot

for overpoch epoch napf do I need a napf loot tables or will yours you supplied work
are they map specific ?
I will upload my cfgs when I get home

THANKS SOOO MUCH......
I was never able to get cutom loot tables working until now
I was able to load into game but as soon as I mad any loot change it just locked up server....
this works great.................

I will upload my cfgs when I get home
have you upgraded to 1.0.5.1 yet ???
if soo could you share your new overpoch loot tables
I have tried others and they jjust dont work
like I said b4. yours are the only ones that actually work for me

I have not yet updated. I'm currently really busy. I'm most likely shutting down my server due to money problems. If I have some free time I will make a new tutorial and I will pm it to both of you.

Back