Custom Spawns

ryker

Hello survivors,
i followed http://opendayz.net/threads/how-to-make-static-spawns.19580/
these instructions (adjusted/updates the variable names) to have some addional spawns.
unfortunately nothing happend, no error in the rpt.

cust_marker_chernarus:
Code:
    _this = createMarker ["sector_c_1", [6650.9883, 9411.541, 0]];
    _this setMarkerShape "ELLIPSE";
    _this setMarkerType "Empty";
    _this setMarkerBrush "Solid";
    _this setMarkerSize [200, 200];
    _this setMarkerAlpha 0;
    _sector_c_1 = _this;

cust_spawns_chernus:
Code:
    [
        "sector_c_1",            //This is the marker name to be used as the patrol and spawning area.
        "ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZ",    //Insert a vehicle classname here. Acceptable vehicle types: Air or Land vehicles. Spawn will be cancelled if classname is invalid or banned.
        [3,1],                    //Set number of passenger and gunner units here. A driver unit will always be created. DZAI will not add more units to a vehicle than the vehicle type allows. Only land vehicles may have passenger units.
        1,                        //Weapon grade setting. 1 = weapon chosen from Military loot table (see below for explanation of Weapon Grade)
        true,                    //(OPTIONAL)* Respawn setting. True: AI will respawn with vehicle after a specified time. False: AI and vehicle will not respawn after being destroyed. (Default)
        600                        //(OPTIONAL)* Respawn time. Number of seconds to wait until AI and vehicle are respawned. (Default: 600). Timer begins after AI group is wiped out or vehicle is destroyed, whichever comes first.
    ] call DZAI_spawn_vehicle;

i also have this line at the end of cust_spawns_chernus:
DZAI_customSpawnsReady = true;

can someone please point me to the right direction.
Greetings Ryker

I am going to work and will have some time to look at my dzai code. But isnt there an option in the configuration file to enable custom spawns or not?

hi shootingblanks,
thanks for your fast reply!
i searched for that option, inside the config it says that custom spawns are loaded anyway.
(om*g - hail to the opendayzrockstars :D )

Back