Dawg's PlayHouse

Dawg711

"Dawg's Overpoch Tavi(Need Origins Installed)WalkingDead/CustomSectorB +More IP 173.208.242.148:2302
So I have been off the forum for sometime now. I am back with a better server. This is an Overpoch server on Taviana (the Origins version) You will need Origins installed and Tavi 2.0.
We have moved over to Vert Hosting and have all kinds of new things.
Walking Dead -Active
Lift/Tow-Active
Snapbuild Pro-Active
Vector Addon-Being added soon
Trade fom Backpack or vehicle-Being added soon
Single Currency-Being added real soon
Updated WAI missions-Active
Updated DZAI missions-Active
Custom Made Sector B (here you find exclusive gear and armed vehicles.{see admin to make sure it is ready for you})-Active
Custom made with WAI spawn locations, most barracks have a unit on guard. Other locations are dropped in by air. This gives you ample time to be ready.
We still have our welcome pack. Camo SUV and a Safe.
Bring a friend you and he get a briefcase. Bring 2 friends? Both friends get a brief, you get 2

Last edited:
"Dawg's Overpoch Tavi(Need Origins Installed)WalkingDead/CustomSectorB +More IP 173.208.242.148:2302
So I have been off the forum for sometime now. I am back with a better server. This is an Overpoch server on Taviana (the Origins version) You will need Origins installed and Tavi 2.0.
We have moved over to Vert Hosting and have all kinds of new things.
Walking Dead -Active
Lift/Tow-Active
Snapbuild Pro-Active
Vector Addon-Being added soon
Trade fom Backpack or vehicle-Being added soon
Single Currency-Being added real soon
Updated WAI missions-Active
Updated DZAI missions-Active
Custom Made Sector B (here you find exclusive gear and armed vehicles.{see admin to make sure it is ready for you})-Active
Custom made with WAI spawn locations, most barracks have a unit on guard. Other locations are dropped in by air. This gives you ample time to be ready.
We still have our welcome pack. Camo SUV and a Safe.
Bring a friend you and he get a briefcase. Bring 2 friends? Both friends get a brief, you get 2

Back