DayZ 1.7.7 update soon

Just look at your setpos.txt file, add the !"zombieclassnamehere" -stuff to the second row too, also had this problem.

Could you explain a bit more, you mean to add each zombie class to its own line or just move all of the zombie classes to line 2.
The setpos.txt i have is the same on dayz10k and official dayz github. It is suppose to be correct for 1.7.7 and it works for other ppl so i thought it wasn't the issue, like it might be a conflicting script and not the actual setpos. Did you have wrecks customised at all, ever since i changed wrecks i didnt get the kick in 30 min or so - maybe i was lucky. i don't know

OK, is no like I will get an answer but...

how I change the starting loadout?

my instane table have [] but people start with the oficial loadout anyway. if I edit the table, then all get stuck in character creation after die, and custom loadouts stop working.

the 1.7.7 server performance is just awesome.
no more something went wrong, no more seagul issues...
the loot and infectionrate really sucks, but nvm since i already edited it..
thank you razor & co.

OK, is no like I will get an answer but...

how I change the starting loadout?

my instane table have [] but people start with the oficial loadout anyway. if I edit the table, then all get stuck in character creation after die, and custom loadouts stop working.

you have to have the correct syntax for the database or it screws it up, What item you looking for and i can get you the correct loadout.

here is an example of one of my servers
it gives you a makarov, flashlight, morphine, beans, pepsi, 2 bandages and 2 makarov clips.

Code:
[["Makarov","ItemFlashlight"],["ItemMorphine","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov"]]

and backpack

Code:
["DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1",[[],[]],[[],[]]]

Back