Dayz 1944 vehicles

PSA|MuD

Hi guys,

Question:
My server runs smooth with dayz 1944, but the standard vehicles are there.
How do i get the i44 vehicles on there. Where to put that vehicle.sql
As i downloaded the file with 2 folders lite/reality-vehicleSQL with that vehicle.sql in it.
And what is the diffrence?

Any help would be great!

Grtz

The .sql files are only for reality and lite. I have always used dayzCC so i have no clue anymore how to use the others. Last time i did something like that was when bliss first came out.

The .sql files are only for reality and lite. I have always used dayzCC so i have no clue anymore how to use the others. Last time i did something like that was when bliss first came out.
You could copy one of those SQL files into another DB then just copy over the vehicle classname column and other more manual copies if nothing else

We added the vehicel, manually. Works fine so far. We have problems with some cars and it would be wonderrful, if you can add some cars without weapons e.g. Halftracks and so on.

Everyone is aware that they can make thier own vehicle spawns.....

the ones provided in the download are more "template" vehicle spawns

All the i44 stuff is unbanned so go nuts

no i meant, that it would be good if you can add some disarmed models, like Halftrack without MG or Bren Carrier without MG, Tanks without cannon and Mg and so on.

You could copy one of those SQL files into another DB then just copy over the vehicle classname column and other more manual copies if nothing else

Hi,
I have no idea what you exactly mean. (comming back to my main question how to)
I know how navicat works and i know i can open that vehicle.sql with like notpadd ++ and see all the vehicle names.
But i have no idea how you mean to 'copy one of those SQL files into another DB' or 'copy over the vehicle classnames column' (you mean in object_classes?) and how i know what to replace with what.
If you could explain lil more that would be awesome.

ty in advance

PSA|MuD what i did is manually change every spawned vehicles class name to one from i44. Takes some time but allows for good customization.

Its all in the data base.

Ok thx, last question, i see in the sql file only 11 kinds of vehicles. Is this the ammount of vehicles total that is availble for dayz 1944? Or are there more? is so where?

Grtz

EDIT* Iv copyed all new vehicles over the old once so they all got replaced.
And it works straight after reboot :)

Thx all

Ok thx, last question, i see in the sql file only 11 kinds of vehicles. Is this the ammount of vehicles total that is availble for dayz 1944? Or are there more? is so where?

there are heaps of vehicles available, just go into the Singleplayer > Editor and go have a look

think of the ones included more as demo vehicle spawns, which we hope that we will see the community for dayz i44 grow and share their setups for various things like vehicle spawns etc.. :)

70+ vehicles are unbanned^^
couple of skins - weapons and buildings are avaible.

what happens with the try and error admin? ...

Back