Dayz 2017 V1.1 Open testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
This testing cycle is complete now. We found a major bug in the humanity / gut human / zed code that I need to fix.

Also the scripts restrictions, but Deniz worked on those last night.

Thanks everybody for your help.

Will open up again for another check, hopefully late tonight.

The link is striked out, but still works? Am I not supposed to use that link?

Edit: NM... it's no longer striked out.

The following is a known issue. Just click OK. It does not affect the game at all. I also don't think I can fix this unless I reverse engineer Arma 2 base models

LsRog.png

Bad version? Re-downloaded after your last post, above. I disabled @Dayz, enabled @DayZ2017 in the expansion and joined manually. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Bad version? Re-downloaded after your last post, above. I disabled @Dayz, enabled @DayZ2017 in the expansion and joined manually. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Not to sure, will take a look on the server. I did do a test download and play just now and got in ok.

Maybe just try creating a shortcut and adding -mod=@DayZ2017

Tried the shortcut. Now, it's also giving me a message while OA is starting up: 'Addon dayz_anim requires CA_Dubbing_Counterattack'. Once it loads to the main menu, I get a message: 'no entry bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1.scope'. Under Expansions, it's added a 'ca' listing that is enabled in addition to the DayZ2017. Then, trying to join, I get a Bad Version reject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back