DayZ Epoch - Adding buildings from Map_EU?

Keaster

Ok, I've been searching for threads to help me with this, but have found nothing.

I'd like to add some new additions to my map, like roads, runways, trees and such, which is all possible with Map_EU. Some other people have gotten it to work with there servers, but whenever I try it, I spawn in as a bird. I followed Machine's tutorial on how to add buildings to Epoch, which I did everything correctly. My problem might be in my buildings.sqf file, but I also followed the instructions for that.

Anyone who has done this, or has experience with Map_EU, I could use some help! :)

As far as I know does the Map_EU Editor addon reqire Clients to have the same addon installed to run the Mission, because they changed all the class names to only work with their addon. There is a possebility to change the classnames after manualy in the saved mission file back to the orignal once but alot of the classnames will be very hard to find. (Like for roads,walls and stuff I never had luck with all my searches). Thats why I only use Editor addons like JhonC5, AS or OA wich dont Need a clientside mod.

Roads is going to be tricky. Would like to see the results of that.. Always wanted to make a town out in the sticks but it looks odd with no Roads or tracks..

I've done some cool things west of Kemenka. Here are some of the cool things you can do.

ArmA2OA2013-09-0400-03-38-31_zps2a7b1bf2.png

ArmA2OA2013-09-0400-03-15-03_zps30104c43.png

ArmA2OA2013-09-0400-02-41-26_zpsba6a924e.png

Back