Dayz Epoch Ai Missions - Not working please help

Hunter Thompson

I just tried to install the Ai Missions from here with out any luck. So I was hoping someone could help me out. I went through the steps one at a time and it doesn't seem to be working. Originally, when I first opened the game it kicked me for a Battle Eye filter and then I realized I forgot to add in the filters. So once I added those in everything seemed fine until the loading screen to get in the game. It said "Requesting Authentication" (which is normal) and then it said "Retrying Authentication". It went back and fourth between those a few time and then went to a black screen. A few moments later if gave me a disconnect screen. (Like I just pressed abort) If any one knows what I may have done wrong or knows how to add in the AI missions and can help me do it that would be great! Thanks in advance.

Note: I was not the only one experiencing the issues. There were multiple other people on the server trying to connect as well with the same results.

If this is the first mod you've tried to add, it is possible your pbo was corrupted when packing it.
Otherwise, it was a bad install.

After putting the Missions folder in your Server.pbo you need to open server_functions.sqf and add
Code:
fnc_hTime = compile preprocessFile "\z\addons\dayz_server\Missions\misc\fnc_hTime.sqf"; //Random integer selector for mission wait time
underneath of
Code:
server_spawnEvents =            compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_spawnEvent.sqf";

Otherwise the rest of the install is the same.

What errors did you get in your RPT log?

Actually Vampire, I think you just told me my problem. I'll have to go double check, but I dont think that is where I put that line of code in my Server functions. I'll go make the corrections and report back! Thanks.

trying to add this to dayz epoch 1.0.4.2 server but none of the rows in the readme files nor the rows you posted here are found in the server_functions.sqf

Back