DayZ Epoch Custom Admin Tools

It seems Malory might have abandoned this project. She hasn't logged in for over a month, and she is ignoring Pull Requests on her Github page, namely, the one that I submitted.

If people are interested and continue to use this, I may submit a few more fixes to the project from which you all can copy/paste into the necessary files.

Malory, if you're still there, I recommend you make someone an administrator for your project in order to keep it running, assuming you want it to continue.

Hello there anyone fixed the teleport ? mine takes me to the map says click on the map to tele - port

when i click it just comes out of the map and im in the same place still

## just tryed going to a traders city with god mode it says god mode enabled and then disabled straght away its like it trys but stops or reverts back

Hello there anyone fixed the teleport ? mine takes me to the map says click on the map to tele - port

when i click it just comes out of the map and im in the same place still

## just tryed going to a traders city with god mode it says god mode enabled and then disabled straght away its like it trys but stops or reverts back

The teleport was never broken, it's just Epoch's default antihack that conflicts with it.

Go into your init.sqf and comment out the following line:

Code:
[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";

Or, if you only want to disable it for admins, do this:

Code:
AT_all = ["12345678","12345678","12345678"];
if (not ((getPlayerUID player) in AT_all)) then {
    [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";
};

...but the latter script will prevent you from being able to teleport other people to you since the antihack is still enabled for them. Your server, your choice.

It seems Malory might have abandoned this project. She hasn't logged in for over a month, and she is ignoring Pull Requests on her Github page, namely, the one that I submitted.

If people are interested and continue to use this, I may submit a few more fixes to the project from which you all can copy/paste into the necessary files.

Malory, if you're still there, I recommend you make someone an administrator for your project in order to keep it running, assuming you want it to continue.

Hello all,

Yea I basically abandoned it. I don't administer our dayz server anymore.

As far as making someone an administrator for the project...

On Github I will hand the project over to anyone who would like it.
(Missed you on ts but try again if you like) (ts3 - server.hubskie.com:1337)

Most of the coding is just open material that i modified anyway.

That being said feel free to start your own project if you would like to do it that way.
I give 0 f___s about credit so tag it however you like.

Just keep in mind that its not my original project either.

bluephoenix is the creator of the menu to my knowledge and wuat/veteran are credited with most of the scripts.

This works just fine in 1.0.4.1 on our server.

The "killing a hacker" fix is slightly different but I'm sorry I dont have the time to explain it proper.
(google epoch 1.0.4.1 killing a hacker fix) or something simlar

I'd like to see someone take this farther than I am willing to go with it so feel free to do things without asking my permission anyway.

Malory

Last edited:
@GregariousJB I see you have now taken over this project and you are already making good changes. Good Work! :D

Some things i will suggest:

Make the 'Godmode' include all types of damage (Fall damage and headshots)
Maybe a Readme for people that are struggling aswell as info on the new 'Killing a hacker' and the teleporting fixes. And for me correctly doing Battleye filters
Maybe add Zombieshield from BP
The ability to delete weapon boxes

The other suggestions have gone out of my head i will post if i remember anything

Thanks!

With respect to Malory, I'm leaning towards starting a new project. With my own thread and my own project, I can keep both updated with news and continued support. I haven't decided yet, however. My Epoch server is mostly for fun - for my Arma 3 unit mates and I to unwind - so it's possible my involvement with the project will be short-lived, hence my hesitation.

That being said...

@GregariousJB
Make the 'Godmode' include all types of damage (Fall damage and headshots)
The ability to delete weapon boxes

The Godmode already negates fall damage. One issue I noticed is that if your server has Godmode Trader Areas, leaving the area will remove the Godmode. This might be what's happening to some people.

As for the weapon boxes, Malory's original first version is able to do that. Simply look at the box and choose "Delete (Look at)" from the menu. Besides that, the boxes now have a 5-minute timer and will delete themselves at that time.

An instructional Readme is a great idea, and was already planned to be one of my first endeavors. That's the main thing lacking from Malory's submission, in my humble opinion.

One last point - if I do move forward with this, I'll likely start it on the Epoch forum - http://epochmod.com/forum/. It feels more at home there. I'll let everyone know in this thread if I do so that anyone who's interested will be kept in the loop.

With respect to Malory, I'm leaning towards starting a new project. With my own thread and my own project, I can keep both updated with news and continued support. I haven't decided yet, however. My Epoch server is mostly for fun - for my Arma 3 unit mates and I to unwind - so it's possible my involvement with the project will be short-lived, hence my hesitation.

That being said...

The Godmode already negates fall damage. One issue I noticed is that if your server has Godmode Trader Areas, leaving the area will remove the Godmode. This might be what's happening to some people.

As for the weapon boxes, Malory's original first version is able to do that. Simply look at the box and choose "Delete (Look at)" from the menu. Besides that, the boxes now have a 5-minute timer and will delete themselves at that time.

An instructional Readme is a great idea, and was already planned to be one of my first endeavors. That's the main thing lacking from Malory's submission, in my humble opinion.

One last point - if I do move forward with this, I'll likely start it on the Epoch forum - http://epochmod.com/forum/. It feels more at home there. I'll let everyone know in this thread if I do so that anyone who's interested will be kept in the loop.

Hey GregJB,

Starting your own project is totally fine with me. As I said in my above posts take it and do whatever you like with it.

Trader areas will indeed take you out of Godmode.

you will need to hit godmode in the menu once to turn it off (even though it is currently off if you went to trader)
then hit it again after you leave the trader to turn it back on

I totally agree that epoch forum is the place to be for discussion but if you have the project to a stable state I'd suggest you post the full tutorial and link on the "Script/addon releases" page.

Totally agree that my project lacked on the readme.
I planned on doing a proper readme/tutorial and releasing it but actual work and etc got in the way.

Happy to see the project in good hands,
Malory

Can someone help me ? If i spawn a Building crate i get kicked for setvehicle something :eek:

You'll have to esit your servehicle.txt, so you'll have to remember the number that the error says. But its not the line it will be in the file. Some sites say its 2 from what it says like if it says line 5 it would be line 7 in the file. Bit for me its the very next line so for me of it sats line 5 its kine 6.
In the file it will start with a 5 just change ot to a 1.

Last edited:
Thanks to Gregarious, Mallory, Phoenix and co for a great script!

However, I do have a slight problem......

If I spawn a crate and take a special weapon out like the stinger, as soon as I fire it I get kicked with restriction CreateVehicle #16.

If I look in the server's createvehicle.log i can see this line:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx #16 "M_Stinger_AA" 3:58 3:55 Sniper1_DZ [6859,11444,394] [-24,-23,20]

But, for some reason, no scripts.log file is created even though scripts.txt is there. Therefore, I can't search what the restriction is in CreateVehicle.txt to change to a 1 from a 5.

My only workaround for this currently is to remove Createvehicle.txt completely for the BE folder on the server which, I'm loathed to do.

Any help on this would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks.

p.s. forgot to mention that I have followed all the instructions including the battleye filters to the letter.

Back