DayZ Epoch Custom Admin Tools

Thx for sharing.

What version of Epoch is this for? And don´t i need to add a variable to the "kill hacker part"?
I will try this out and see if it works later on.

i'm new to this. i look at the notes and nothing there to help in install this. would love to add this to our server :)

Hi.

I will try helping you with the install, when I get home from work to night. I can only help you with some of it. Since I tried to add some of the functions to my battle eye. And it's not working as good as I wanted it! But it would be nice if the orginal poster of this would reply, and come with some ideas of how he manage to get this lite version of PB. :)

So its pretty simpel, u just move the folder you just downloaded called "admintools", and extract it to the root of ur dayz folder. in my case there files called "descriptions.ext, custom, init.sqf, mission.sqm, server_traders.sqf. You just place the folder the same place as them.

Then go to the "init.sqf" file, open it and go to the very buttom of the file, there you just add:

// Malory's Admin Tools
AllAdminList = [
"999999999", // Admin's Name (In-Game Name)
"999999999" // Admin's Name (In-Game Name)
];

SuperAdminList = [
];

AdminList3 = [
];

AdminList2 = [
];

AdminList1 = [
];

[] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf";

Then the mod is installed, if you want to have the menu to appear when you go in game, then you just replace the "999999" in the list called "AlladminList" with your own player ID. And you do the same under SuperAdmin.
Now the script will work for you ingame, but you will most likely get kicked for bec filters.

So go to your battleye files, open up the text file called Scripts.txt. and add the following to the list of exceptions:

5 setMarkerPosLocal !"\"setMarkerPosLocal\"," !"dayzesp.sqf"," !"rsetMarkerPosLocal = 'setMarkerPosLocal'" !"rsetMarkerPosLocalcode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'setMarkerPosLocal.sqf')"
5 setDammage !"\"setDammage\"," !"looknrepair.sqf"," !"Godmode.sqf"," !"cargod.sqf"
5 addGroupIcon !"dayzesp.sqf"
5 setMarkerPosLocal !"dayzesp.sqf"
5 onMapSingleClick !"dayzesp.sqf"
5 setPosASL2 !"dayzesp.sqf"
5 openMap !"dayzesp.sqf"
5 drawIcon !"dayzesp.sqf"
1 addPublicVariableEventHandler !"healp.sqf"
5 setHit !"healp.sqf"
1 setVariable !"healp.sqf"
5 setVehicleAmmo !"looknrepair.sqf"
5 setDamage !"looknrepair.sqf"
5 setDammage !"looknrepair.sqf"
5 "zombieshield" !"zombieshield.sqf"
5 addWeapon !"items.sqf"
5 addWeaponCargo !"items.sqf"
5 addMagazine !"items.sqf"
5 addMagazineCargo !"items.sqf"
5 addBackpack !"items.sqf"
5 addBackpackCargo !"items.sqf"
1 allowDamage !"Godmode.sqf"
1 allowDammage !"Godmode.sqf"
5 setDammage !"Godmode.sqf"
5 setVehicleAmmo !"Godmode.sqf"
5 "God mode" !"Godmode.sqf"
5 GodMode !"Godmode.sqf"
5 setDammage !"cargod.sqf"
1 setFuel !"cargod.sqf"
5 setVehicleAmmo !"cargod.sqf"
5 "God mode" !"cargod.sqf"
5 GodMode !"cargod.sqf"

Save it, and it should run.

ohh and BTW always take backups before you do any changes, its not my fault if you break something while trying!" ;)

But im having alot of problems, after i added the scripts.txt. it all worked fine (not TP, but that can be fixed) no kicks or logs just pure fun!

But after the server restart i got kicked first for 1#, then for 5#, and later it was 15#. so i where not able to join my own server, just got kicked right after i joined? a bit strange? how did you get this to work!

well. i will read over this and take a look.I have a good idea what im doing. can get most mods to work. thsi one just couldnt get

Hey. thanks for the info. it helped me out. everything is working fine. i got tp to work and everything else is working no kicks

I can't blive you got it all to work :D
Well in still stuck with a few problems, but its mostly more kicks! I will have a look on it soon.

I can't blive you got it all to work :D
Well in still stuck with a few problems, but its mostly more kicks! I will have a look on it soon.

You sure are awesome Exodus. Great job explaining it.
I'm sorry but I just haven't had time to do a real tutorial and explain this proper.

One thing that may help is the issue with the "killing a hacker" fix...

In the server.pbo inside the server_cleanup.fsm file there is a line that needs to be modified.

This is the correct version for dayzepoch 1.3.1 (last tested version)

Code:
      init = /*%FSM<STATEINIT""">*/"//Check for hackers" \n
       " {" \n
       "    if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) !=
       "        diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
       "        (vehicle _x) setDamage 1;" \n
       "        _x setDamage 1;" \n
       "     };" \n

The temporary and locked vehicles spawn in and either delete immediately or explode when you get in them if you don't modify this.

The "MalSar" bit would normally be "Sarge" and if you want to keep it as that you can but you will need to change the variables in the temporary vehicle and locked vehicle spawn files.

I know this is complicated if you have never done it before but if you don't understand look into the "killing a hacker" fix more. There are quite a few threads about it.

Still planning on updating but if anyone would like to fork this and re-release feel free.

Thanks for reading,
Malory

Np, im just glad people wanna share their Scripts :)

- i had to uninstall it for now, had some strange problems with server restart and database backup wasen´t working after i got your tools to work xD. but i will surely get back to this when i get time.

I just gotta figure out how the "kill hacker part" can be changed, i am running 10+ script on my server so it´s a pain to not get them to break eachother. :)

Hey Malory, I really like your update of the admin tool! And Exodus, I appreciate you helping everyone out with the set up!

2 things I need some help with,

I just added SARGE AI and when I enable God Mode, the AI can still kill me, I think only if it is a head shot but I am not sure. Any idea how to fix this?

Also, I have changed the "Kill a hacker" line and the vehicles do not blow up, however they are still disappearing after a few seconds. Any ideas on how to fix this issue as well?

Thanks in advance.

If running a private server, and hacking isn't a worry, couldn't this code just be omitted out?

Code:
//Check for hackers
{
   if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {
     diag_log ("CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER " + (name _x) + " " + str(_x) + " IN " + (typeOf vehicle _x));
     (vehicle _x) setDamage 1;
     _x setDamage 1;
    };
} forEach allUnits;

Pardon my ignorance, but my thought process thinks, if something isn't checked, then it isn't a problem? I checked it with BI's FMS editor, and it's just a condition that checks every 1 second. If you take it out, it doesn't check anymore right? Or change _x setDamage 0; ? I understand on a public server, you wouldn't want this bypassed. But could it be done this way?

A couple of things on this. I installed exactly as instructed on the fifth post. Also, since I was in there I went ahead and changed "setDamage 1" to "setDamage 0" in the hacker killing just to see what would happen. My server is heavily modified and also runs whitelisted so any problems ought to be quickly apparent as well as there being little worry about (in essence) nulling the hacker killing.

The admin tools worked flawlessly. I tested everything and it all worked with not one single BE kick. Vehicles spawned with key. The only thing that didn't work was the calls to Hero/Bandit vehicles list but that's fine by me. I'd rather the elite vehicles be unspawnable anyway.

I really appreciate you guys work on this. We needed an in-game admin tool and this fits the bill. Easy install, fully featured. What's not to like?

Malory, Great work on your version of BP tools! Do you think you could update for 1.0.4? And also fix temporary vehicles despawning instantly and godmode?

Thanks

What doesn't work for you in 104? Aside from your listed items it worked just fine for me (though I did recode some on it).

Well according to my files the server cleanup file has changed and there appears to be no "Checking for hackers" line , and is causing problems tbh

But yeah it would be cool to see the other things updated/fixed :D

Thanks

Back