DayZ Epoch Easy Way To Restock Items?

Hey guys, sorry about so many posts about epoch, but iv searched every were for everything but have failed to come up with anything, is there an easier way to restock the whole shop rather the going to 2330 items that are all out of stock and doing them one by one?

like some how export the file from phpmyadmin and edit all the "0's" in one go?

You can do this with a single SQL statement:

UPDATE `traders_data` SET qty=10 WHERE `item` LIKE '%ItemVault%' AND qty=0;

Note that this will update all items across all vendors where current inventory quantity is 0. You can also change the qty=10 to whatever number you like.

Find additional info here.

Hey Fusi0n Fir3,

I don`t know what your constraints are as in accessing the server desktop.
But for me i do it automated by runining a batch file at every server restart.
Just adding the .bat file to the BEC scheduler is a easy way to automate it.
The batch file simply runs a sql query build up like the one from the DayZ Epoch Wiki.

Maybe this can help you in some way.

restock_traders.bat
"C:\Program Files (x86)\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.5\bin\mysql" -h localhost -uUSERNAME -pPASSWORD dayz_epoch < restock_traders.sql

cls
@exit
restock_traders.sql
UPDATE `traders_data` SET qty=50 WHERE qty<=49;

Of course you can also doubleclick the .bat file to update the traders stock.
But then again, you might need full access to it`s desktop.

Hey NightStalker,

Thanks for the help, but i only have access to database, mission.pbo and server.pbo, i have the DayZ.st host very very limited, but yeh the
Code:
UPDATE `traders_data` SET qty=50 WHERE qty<=49;
works like a charm

Thank you

No add more vehicles in game, say the limit was 500 then changed the limit to 999. How do I add more to fill it to the max limit?

No add more vehicles in game, say the limit was 500 then changed the limit to 999. How do I add more to fill it to the max limit?

You'd change that in init.sqf. No idea if 999 would work though, there's probably a limit of some kind.

Code:
// DayZ Epoch config
MaxVehicleLimit = 999; // Default = 50

You can do this with a single SQL statement:

Note that this will update all items across all vendors where current inventory quantity is 0. You can also change the qty=10 to whatever number you like.

Find additional info here.

Sorry, but i am still new to this. Where do we insert this?

O M G. Sorry, I did that after a baaaaaaad day at work. You told me where to put that:

I'll go over here and not ask any more ignorant questions...... :confused:

Does anyone know how to add items to the market place like say the large gun bag? I've been trying to figure it out nothing seems to work.

[gave me an error " `traders_data` not found".]

So I edited it this way and it works.

UPDATE `bliss_xxxx`.`Traders_DATA` SET `qty` = '20' WHERE `Traders_DATA`.`qty`= '0';

Replace your bliss number for the xxxx's.

Is there a tutorial on this? the above is just a muddle of confusion...

I'm currently using Navicat, but this should work for any SQL client:

UPDATE traders_data SET qty=50 WHERE qty=0;

This will update any trader item currently out-of-stock to the defined number. Where I currently have it set to 50, change to whatever number you want.

but does it do it automatically when its at zero? i dont want to log on to navicat everyday and run the script manually.

No, what I posted is a one time thing. Though, you can create a schedule event to run that query every day. Only thing is you need to keep Navicat running.

Thanks for the fast response! Im not really too keen on keep Navicat open all the time, does this SQL keep the stock at say 100 if i put the number in at all times? or does a server reset (mines every 3 hours) bring the # back to default? In this case say 10. If it would keep it at 100 or even more then I could just run it every couple days

One final question, do run this SQL, do I just copy this file to say notepad++ and save as an SQL? then execute it through navicat or how do I go about setting it up?

Back