Inkko, I freaking love you. They're working now!
I have a new problem now though of course, I think it might be quite simple for someone that knows what they're doing (eg. not me).
The problem is, I have admintools installed, by BluePhoenix. For that to work theres a code in the init.sqf in the same place I have to paste this:
Code:
//Run the player monitor
_id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death; _nul = [] execVM "addin\plrInit.sqf";}];
//dayZ original _id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
_playerMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";
_nul = [] execVM "addin\plrInit.sqf";
So before pasting mine looks like this:
Code:
//Run the player monitor
_id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
_playerMonitor = [] execFSM "admintools\player_monitor.fsm";
I had a bit of a nooby attempt myself and made it
_playerMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf"; [] execFSM "admintools\player_monitor.fsm";
But of course it caused the admin tools to stop functioning properly.