dayz mission addin (serverside scripts)

Okay some how after messing with it for a couple hours I managed to fix all my errors :D. So now I'm wondering if its possible to add the parachute and smoke? Also how would I remove or change the cinematic intro?

@conner
Correct I meant authentication. It means the database does not hook up whith the game. It is not related to my addin though. can you login with the default map.

@khal
I have those too in my log files. I don't think those lines will ban you.
and in file "arma2oaserver.RPT" What does it say there (just a general example) something like:

5:34:13 BattlEye Server: CreateVehicle Log: #10 JimJones (0182c444b09d5e7f687225cf0e91a621) - #29 "MedBox0" 80:108 [11496,3322,1]
5:41:09 Player JimJones kicked off by BattlEye

I am about to go offline so zzz.
I solved the problem disabling the anti-flood protection in my Dayz Anti-hax.
sad but works..

SUGESTIONs: Dog alert presence of human players, and the command "be quiet".
And the dog attack when his owner shoot a player (NOT the opposite, reason = Team Killer).

@bobby
I think you are fine. But do you know where to get a dog?

The dogshouses with dogs are located with a random radius of 70 meters in: Bor, Msta, Polana, Vyshnoye, Grishino, Dubrovka. Take Vyshnoye. Often on the steep hillside or next to the road that goes up and North, near the village. Doghouses with dog should make a barking sound and are on an 'odd' location.

@connorj
Good you sorted it out. smoke and parachute is already in another helilift script and I think it better fits Mil.style gaming like Arma itself. If you remove part (//intro move - camDestroy _camera) from playerInit.sqf, intro is gone.

@khal
The dog already will bark ones when another player gets within 100/50 meters. And I don't agree with: a dog should kill his owner for killing other players. Alot of people like to play PvP.

@piXel
i see the dogs but the follw me command dont come up just the stay command. and the lift not working i tried to pick up a lada and that command not showing up, and the portal does'nt teleport you and the sit on the side of a truck not working

@bobby
I think you are fine. But do you know where to get a dog?

The dogshouses with dogs are located with a random radius of 70 meters in: Bor, Msta, Polana, Vyshnoye, Grishino, Dubrovka. Take Vyshnoye. Often on the steep hillside or next to the road that goes up and North, near the village. Doghouses with dog should make a barking sound and are on an 'odd' location.

@connorj
Good you sorted it out. smoke and parachute is already in another helilift script and I think it better fits Mil.style gaming like Arma itself. If you remove part (//intro move - camDestroy _camera) from playerInit.sqf, intro is gone.

@khal
The dog already will bark ones when another player gets within 100/50 meters. And I don't agree with: a dog should kill his owner for killing other players. Alot of people like to play PvP.

I said: Dog attack when his owner shoot a player (attack the enemy, not his owner!!11 do-oh)
exemplifying TK:
I was hit by friendly fire (teamspeak friend), I do not want my dog ​​to retaliate teamkill because it was an accident.
And of course, I want my dog ​​attack other players, because I'm a bandit!

sorry my bad english
---- thanks for the script! I'll try to disable the anomalies to see if there arise many logs when a player connects.

edit:
how I remove laboratory?
how I remove teleports (anomalies)?
how I remove cut-scene (intro)?

I am noob, simple tutorial plz D:

@Vilemouse
I use the armaOA editor I dont know if this can edit Taviana..

@Blender
easiest method is deleting the content of anomalyX.sqf files. Then file not found error is not there but anomaly is not created.

@bobby
Could be your action menu filled with actions so you only see first option of the dog. I looked at the gcamscript you have only display 46 could interfere with "sit on back". integrated gcam in my map al seems to work only i dont know how to trigger gcamscript (added my id to admins). So maybe something conflicts and thats not possible for me to debug on my side. You could disable gcam in init.sqf and description.ext to see what happens then..

@Khal
You better could only add the dog to your map.
for remove anomaly reed above. (easy)
remove intro delete from plrInit.sqf (//intro move - camdestroy _camera)
For lab remove item {18 - item 52} from .sqm ( if you don't know what you do you could run in all kinds of errors)

Asked this a few pages back never got an answer. How can I edit the amount of dogs being spawned. The issue I'm having is a player can continue to run away from the dog house and return and the dog will spawn again. Ultimately, giving him a lot of dogs if they wanted to.

Any help would greatly be appreciated, thanks.

Amazing job thank you very much :D

Everything is working fine for me only one thing is strange.
I get 2x times the lift vehicle and climd at the back of a vehicle options.
The dog commands are working properly appearing only one time.
Not that it bothers me but i would like to know if its a mistake i did on merging with my other mod maps and possibly edit it.
Or others have this also?

If you can provide some info about my problem i would be even more thankful.

Hey PiXel... I got ahh.. certain lines that i don't want to share that i suspect are making it so the vehicle stuff won't iniate for everyone, it does sometimes but other times it won't ahh is there anyway i can add you on something and talk to you about it

@zod
That is not as it suppost to be. It must be you initialise two instances of: _nul = [] execVM "addin\vehInit.sqf";
It should be initialized ones in plrInit.sqf. See if you have two instances. Or is it in your init.sqf aswell. Hope it helps.

@Vilemouse
Do you have a TSserver. So I could flyby for a few words. My time = GMT+1

@zod
That is not as it suppost to be. It must be you initialise two instances of: _nul = [] execVM "addin\vehInit.sqf";
It should be initialized ones in plrInit.sqf. See if you have two instances. Or is it in your init.sqf aswell. Hope it helps.

@Vilemouse

Yeah ldgdayz.typefrag.com:6400, im on now so if your there come in my times GMT +10 xD

@zod

@Vilemouse

Hi and ty for responding.

I am pretty sure i use only 1 instance.

Also i used your bliss files that you posted otherwise the regular files wasnt working for my server.

Yes my server is bliss hive upgraded to latest dayz version with dayzCC.
But the database looks like bliss structure to me.

i checked all files above you mention and i find nowhere the existance of 2x instances or 2x call the _nul = [] execVM "addin\vehInit.sqf

Maybe if we share screens somehow to see my files urself? it would greatly help me.

Because something is wrong with my server i think sometimes i get lag spikes i think

NVM i got it it was inside my init.sqf i had writen vehinit.sqf very low after is dedicated so it was loading it 2 times. One time if server and second time if is dedicated.

Moving the command to up from is dedicated totally fixed the issue for me and lag i had is gone now

TY SO MUCH SIR YOUR WORK IS AMAZING WE LOVE IT.

Anytime you need any help or anything add me on skype Zogra-gr.

Its my pleasure to help ppl that share their hard & nice work with community.

anyone mind helping me? i added the mission.pbo given by pixel and i am getting stuck on "receiving authentication" then error has occurred please try again. i have attached RPT. file to help you out.
cant add file. nvm. getting this when connecting

20:58:45 "STARTING LOGIN: ["16183238",B 1-1-A:1 (durr.Hvkki) REMOTE]"
20:58:45 "LOGIN ATTEMPT: "16183238" durr.Hvkki"
20:58:46 "READ/WRITE: "["ERROR"]""
20:58:47 "READ/WRITE: "["ERROR"]""
20:58:47 "READ/WRITE: "["ERROR"]""
20:58:47 "LOGIN RESULT: Exiting, failed to load _primary: ["ERROR"] for player: 16183238 "
20:59:49 "DISCONNECT: durr.Hvkki (16183238) Object: any, _characterID: any"

Okay some how after messing with it for a couple hours I managed to fix all my errors :D. So now I'm wondering if its possible to add the parachute and smoke? Also how would I remove or change the cinematic intro?

sorry for double posting but how did you solve this connor? i'd be greatful if you would englighthen me :D

@vilemouse
the line I wrote with the [] execvm "actions.sqf etc " yesterday is gibberish. don't use it. Ill try to hopon on your ts tommorrow. I gave it some more thoughts and more ore less you need to find out where the player is initialized in the action.sqf and integrate plrInit.sqf from there..

@zod
two things. I fear you used an absolete file "bliss version" from page 3 of this thread (i just removed it) I updated the scripts later post #89. That bliss version does not initialize the player consistantly!
The other thing is if you only use vehInit.sqf (meaning you don't use dogs) and not use plrInit.sqf. It should be in section (!isDedicated) because it's only player related.

If I misread what you wrote above and all is fine. Forget my reaction and thx.

@Hvkki
Sorry I can't remember exactly when I changed who's files. But it seems if your db is not connected to the game or the player is not retrieved correctly from the db. could be error in dbcolumn of player. This is if you can't get in but others can. Or if your error is for all the instanceNumber in the dayZ_instance in the init.sqf file could be incorrect so the mission does not connect to the hive.

lets call it a monday fuck up. i had the wrong bliss ID put in :D. thanks for the swift reply though everything works now!

Back