dayz mission addin (serverside scripts)

Hi,

I use "admin tools", but this script seems to conflict with the Pixel. When I teleport through the "admin tools", I return to the place of origin. What can I do?

Thanks.

Did u actually tame a dog without activating? They r in the server but to use u have to activate the... try it out let me know

i wasnt aware they fixed the dogs as i had to enable them thru the files. well great to hear, i wanna see everybody with thier little buddy on the gunner seat.

absolute, go home already, i got more shit to show u

any way to get JUST the lab stuff? not that i dont want dogs n stuff, but it doesnt fit the theme im going for atm :) if anyone has the files for just that i would give you 2000 internets <3

Dayz Chernarus 1.7.7.1

The present problem with the Patch - Chernarus map.
  • DogHouses spawn - Dogs will bark - a Dog will Spawn - ....
  • Dog doesn't attach to Owner and Dog Menu does not show "Follow, Find, Stay".
  • Dog remains static, won't move other than barking once every 20 secs.
Someone mentioned - Command "dogOwner = [];" - However, that only tells the server how many dogs per owner(spawning one dog per client).

The trigger must've changed.
It's possible that the command in plrInit.sqf -- "waitUntil {!isNil ("dayz_Totalzedscheck")};" could be obsolete.

Can someone confirm that, please!

why are some people saying the dogs are working automatically..
Ladies and Gentlemen, In EPOCH , i dont believe they are working unless you enable them. yes they do work on other mods but not epoch.. they must be enabled. i replied a few days ago as i had info on the dogs to give, but ppl said they were working.. i believe i got them working on my server; it will go public soon.

i have the 1.7.7 and i have this error with juste dog addin

17:43:32 Error in expression <ound_LittleDog", getPosATL this, [], 0];";>
17:43:32 Error position: <";>

idea ?

Check you Mission.SQM I believe your problem might be there.
Check to see if any of the added strings is either missing or doubled.

I know the dogs work.
i've had them working since before the update.... LoL..
anyway if anyone needs help let me know.

absolution,

dont forget to give credit where credit is DUE>..

I am the Father, and the Creator.....of AWESOMENESS...... Action Packed packed PAcked.... LoL

For me, the script still works partially, I have dogs that come out, but after had done all spawn areas dogs, no one is interested

Editing an Existing Init file for Dogs How do I do this??

Code:
/*
    INITILIZATION
*/
startLoadingScreen ["","RscDisplayLoadCustom"];
cutText ["","BLACK OUT"];
enableSaving [false, false];

//REALLY IMPORTANT VALUES
dayZ_instance = 2206;                    // The instance
//dayZ_serverName = "UK1337";            // server name (country code + server number)
dayzHiveRequest = [];
initialized = false;
dayz_previousID = 0;

//disable greeting menu
player setVariable ["BIS_noCoreConversations", true];
//disable radio messages to be heard and shown in the left lower corner of the screen
//enableRadio false;

//Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";                //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";                    //Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";    //Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";                    //Compile regular functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\init\variables.sqf"; //Initializes custom variables
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf"; //Compile custom compiles
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\init\settings.sqf"; //Initialize custom clientside settings
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;
stream_locationCheck = {
//Thank you for the garbage rocket!
};
"filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.153, 0.357, 0.231, 0.1573, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";

// Fred's Wardrobe
wardrobe = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "wardrobe\wardrobe_main.sqf";

/* BIS_Effects_* fixes from Dwarden */
BIS_Effects_EH_Killed = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\killed.sqf";
BIS_Effects_AirDestruction = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\AirDestruction.sqf";
BIS_Effects_AirDestructionStage2 = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\AirDestructionStage2.sqf";

BIS_Effects_globalEvent = {
    BIS_effects_gepv = _this;
    publicVariable "BIS_effects_gepv";
    _this call BIS_Effects_startEvent;
};

BIS_Effects_startEvent = {
    switch (_this select 0) do {
        case "AirDestruction": {
                [_this select 1] spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestruction;
        };
        case "AirDestructionStage2": {
                [_this select 1, _this select 2, _this select 3] spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestructionStage2;
        };
        case "Burn": {
                [_this select 1, _this select 2, _this select 3, false, true] spawn BIS_Effects_Burn;
        };
    };
};

"BIS_effects_gepv" addPublicVariableEventHandler {
    (_this select 1) call BIS_Effects_startEvent;
};

if ((!isServer) && (isNull player) ) then
{
    waitUntil {!isNull player};
    waitUntil {time > 3};
};

if ((!isServer) && (player != player)) then
{
    waitUntil {player == player};
    waitUntil {time > 3};
};

if (isServer) then {
    _serverMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";
    "PVDZ_sec_atp" addPublicVariableEventHandler { diag_log format["%1", _this select 1];};
};

if (!isDedicated) then {[] execVM "Scripts\kh_actions.sqf";
    //Conduct map operations
    0 fadeSound 0;
    waitUntil {!isNil "dayz_loadScreenMsg"};
    dayz_loadScreenMsg = (localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING");

//Run the player monitor
    _id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
    _playerMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";
    [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";
};

// Logo watermark: adding a logo in the bottom left corner of the screen with the server name in it
if (!isNil "dayZ_serverName") then {
    [] spawn {
        waitUntil {(!isNull Player) and (alive Player) and (player == player)};
        waituntil {!(isNull (findDisplay 46))};
        5 cutRsc ["wm_disp","PLAIN"];
        ((uiNamespace getVariable "wm_disp") displayCtrl 1) ctrlSetText dayZ_serverName;
    };
};

#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf"

// Fred's Wardrobe
[] execVM "wardrobe\wardrobe_activate.sqf";

//HALO SPAWN SCRIPT

bis_fnc_halo = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fixes\fn_HALO.sqf";

if (!isDedicated) then {
    [] spawn {
        waitUntil { !isNil ("dayz_Totalzedscheck") and  !(player getVariable ["humanity",0] > 5000 and typeOf player == "Survivor2_DZ") and !(player getVariable ["humanity",0] < -2000 and (typeOf player == "Survivor2_DZ" or typeOf player == "SurvivorW2_DZ") ) and !(player getVariable ["humanity",0] > 0 and (typeOf player == "Bandit1_DZ" or typeOf player == "BanditW1_DZ") ) };

if (dayzPlayerLogin2 select 2) then
        {
            _pos = position player;
            "respawn_west" setMarkerPos [_pos select 0, _pos select 1];
            [player, 1000] spawn bis_fnc_halo;
        };
    };
};

I know the dogs work.
i've had them working since before the update.... LoL..
anyway if anyone needs help let me know.

absolution,

dont forget to give credit where credit is DUE>..

I am the Father, and the Creator.....of AWESOMENESS...... Action Packed packed PAcked.... LoL
I would very much like to have dogs on my Chernarus server. Can you make me a tutorial that a noob like me can understand, with the working version of the script?

Back