dayz mission addin (serverside scripts)

Wie sieht es mit weiteren Hunden Befehlen aus?

What about with other dogs commands?

Code:
nul = player addAction ["Dog |<t color='#00a6eb'> Stay here</t>","dog\dogCommand.sqf",["stay"],-10,false,true,"","((nearestObjects [player, ['Pastor','Fin'], 40]) select 0) isKindOf 'Pastor' || ((nearestObjects [player, ['Pastor','Fin'], 40]) select 0) isKindOf 'Fin' && player in dogOwner"];
nul = player addAction ["Dog |<t color='#00a6eb'> Follow me</t>","dog\dogCommand.sqf",["follow"],-11,false,true,"","((nearestObjects [player, ['Pastor','Fin'], 40]) select 0) isKindOf 'Pastor' || ((nearestObjects [player, ['Pastor','Fin'], 40]) select 0) isKindOf 'Fin' && player in dogOwner"];
nul = player addAction ["Dog |<t color='#00a6eb'> Find animal</t>","dog\dogCommand.sqf",["find"],-12,false,true,"","((nearestObjects [player, ['Pastor','Fin'], 40]) select 0) isKindOf 'Pastor' || ((nearestObjects [player, ['Pastor','Fin'], 40]) select 0) isKindOf 'Fin' && player in dogOwner"];

can you please help me!
i follow all the instructions on the read me. but when I go to the doghouse the dog spawns but he stays standing and when I mouse scroll on the dog the controls don't come up. What have I done Wrong?

can you please help me!
i follow all the instructions on the read me. but when I go to the doghouse the dog spawns but he stays standing and when I mouse scroll on the dog the controls don't come up. What have I done Wrong?
Same problem, dogs don't work in 1771

hi

this script works on my taviana 2.0 server!this script works without anomalies!

it´s very easy to install!

search in your init.sqf

if (isServer) then {
hiveInUse = true;
_serverMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf";
};

and edit it

if (isServer) then {
//===================piXel 15-02-2013===========
dogOwner = [];
//=========================end==================
hiveInUse = true;
_serverMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf";
};

now search this

if (!isDedicated) then {
0 fadeSound 0;
0 cutText [(localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING"), "BLACK FADED",60];
_id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
_playerMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";

};

and edit it

if (!isDedicated) then {
//===================piXel 15-02-2013===========
_id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death; _nul = [] execVM "666\plrInit.sqf";}];
//dayZ original _id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
_playerMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";
_nul = [] execVM "666\plrInit.sqf";
//=========================end==================

};

create a folder in your mission and call that "666"

download the files here: https://www.4shared.com/rar/En7EKTSH/666.html

and put it in the folder

you can use my mission for doghouses or you greate your doghouses with 3d editor self!

my mission is here to download: https://www.4shared.com/file/bccwEIkW/mission.html

have fun

Hey there people,

Hope you guys can help me out. I've been working on the dogs for over 2 days now (I've used this tutorial: http://opendayz.net/threads/simple-tutorial-dogs-on-taviana.11278/), but without success. Tested several changes. Looked up the error in the log. Tried something different (read about all the post in here), but I just get the "Wait on host"error due to an error in the mission.sqm. Everytime I delete the dogs code in the mission.sqm file, I get no errors. So I must be in there.

Map Chernarus / Version 1.7.7 / Only other script that's on the server is Sarge A.I.

My first question is, beneath which class Vehicles in the mission.sqm do I put the code. There is a WEST with 100 items and a LOGIC with 1 item. I've tried them both with no succes. Example below. Here I put it in the WEST part (class Item100):

Code:
                class Item98
                {
                    position[]={-18724.063,379.76477,25897.805};
                    azimut=-17.0839;
                    id=91;
                    side="WEST";
                    vehicle="Survivor1_DZ";
                    player="PLAY CDG";
                    skill=0.60000002;
                    init="this enableSimulation false;this allowDammage false;this disableAI 'FSM';this disableAI 'ANIM';this disableAI 'MOVE';";
                };
                class Item99
                {
                    position[]={-18725.248,379.55328,25889.797};
                    azimut=-17.0839;
                    id=95;
                    side="WEST";
                    vehicle="Survivor1_DZ";
                    player="PLAY CDG";
                    skill=0.60000002;
                    init="this enableSimulation false;this allowDammage false;this disableAI 'FSM';this disableAI 'ANIM';this disableAI 'MOVE';";
                };
                class Item100 { position[]={708.96582,35.858719,3533.1272}; //placement=70; id=101; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="Land_psi_bouda"; text="dog_1"; init="_nul = [this]execVM ""addin\dogInit.sqf""; _dogSound = createSoundSource [""Sound_LittleDog"", getPosATL this, [], 0];"; };

It gives the following error at startup: ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\mission.sqm, line 1280: /Mission/: Missing '}'

When I go to line 1280 I find this (the last }; is line 1280 and that's way below the dogs code):

Code:
class OutroLoose
{
    addOns[]=
    {
        "chernarus"
    };
    addOnsAuto[]=
    {
        "chernarus"
    };
    randomSeed=4975929;
    class Intel
    {
        startWeather=0.25;
        forecastWeather=0.25;
        year=2008;
        month=10;
        day=11;
        hour=9;
        minute=20;
    };
};

I get the same error if I put the code in the LOGIC part. After all hours I put in it, I can't see it anymore. Any help would be much appreciated. Thx

Hey there people,

Hope you guys can help me out. I've been working on the dogs for over 2 days now (I've used this tutorial: http://opendayz.net/threads/simple-tutorial-dogs-on-taviana.11278/), but without success. Tested several changes. Looked up the error in the log. Tried something different (read about all the post in here), but I just get the "Wait on host"error due to an error in the mission.sqm. Everytime I delete the dogs code in the mission.sqm file, I get no errors. So I must be in there.

Map Chernarus / Version 1.7.7 / Only other script that's on the server is Sarge A.I.

My first question is, beneath which class Vehicles in the mission.sqm do I put the code. There is a WEST with 100 items and a LOGIC with 1 item. I've tried them both with no succes. Example below. Here I put it in the WEST part (class Item100):

Code:
                class Item98
                {
                    position[]={-18724.063,379.76477,25897.805};
                    azimut=-17.0839;
                    id=91;
                    side="WEST";
                    vehicle="Survivor1_DZ";
                    player="PLAY CDG";
                    skill=0.60000002;
                };
                class Item99
                {
                    position[]={-18725.248,379.55328,25889.797};
                    azimut=-17.0839;
                    id=95;
                    side="WEST";
                    vehicle="Survivor1_DZ";
                    player="PLAY CDG";
                    skill=0.60000002;
                };
                class Item100 { position[]={708.96582,35.858719,3533.1272}; //placement=70; id=101; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="Land_psi_bouda"; text="dog_1"; init="_nul = [this]execVM ""addin\dogInit.sqf""; _dogSound = createSoundSource [""Sound_LittleDog"", getPosATL this, [], 0];"; };

It gives the following error at startup: ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\mission.sqm, line 1280: /Mission/: Missing '}'

When I go to line 1280 I find this (the last }; is line 1280 and that's way below the dogs code):

Code:
class OutroLoose
{
    addOns[]=
    {
        "chernarus"
    };
    addOnsAuto[]=
    {
        "chernarus"
    };
    randomSeed=4975929;
    class Intel
    {
        startWeather=0.25;
        forecastWeather=0.25;
        year=2008;
        month=10;
        day=11;
        hour=9;
        minute=20;
    };
};

I get the same error if I put the code in the LOGIC part. After all hours I put in it, I can't see it anymore. Any help would be much appreciated. Thx

I've got no knowledge of how this code works but for one... "My first question is, beneath which class Vehicles in the mission.sqm do I put the code."
You have to make your own Vehicle class. It's the same way you add custom buildings into the game using the mission.sqm. I can't remember where it goes, but I think it's right after the Logic....Format it the same as the others and try that.

I've got no knowledge of how this code works but for one... "My first question is, beneath which class Vehicles in the mission.sqm do I put the code."
You have to make your own Vehicle class. It's the same way you add custom buildings into the game using the mission.sqm. I can't remember where it goes, but I think it's right after the Logic....Format it the same as the others and try that.

Thx for your reply. I've tried that before with no success, but I'll try it again. Maybe I did something wrong the first time. Thx

Edit:

Tried it with no succes. Error: ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\mission.sqm, line 1288: /Mission/: Missing '}'

Code:
Code:
class Item1
        {
            side="LOGIC";
            class Vehicles
            {
                items=1;
                class Item0
                {
                    position[]={708.96582,35.858719,3533.1272};
                    id=50;
                    side="LOGIC";
                    vehicle="FunctionsManager";
                    leader=1;
                    lock="UNLOCKED";
                    skill=0.60000002;
                };
            };
        };
class Item2
        {
            side="EMPTY";
            class Vehicles
            {
                items=1;
                class Item0 { position[]={6366.2749, 2331.3464, 1.5258789e-005}; //placement=70; id=300; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="Land_psi_bouda"; text="dog_1"; init="_nul = [this]execVM ""addin\dogInit.sqf""; _dogSound = createSoundSource [""Sound_LittleDog"", getPosATL this, [], 0];"; };
            };
        };
    };

Ok so heres the fix for 1.7.7.1, go to \addin\plrInit.sqf and open it find waitUntil {!isNil ("dayzLoginRecord")}; it will be the first line, change it to waitUntil {!isNil ("PVDZ_plr_LoginRecord")}; your dogs will now work, along with the into scroll, Have fun and happy gaming!

where are the actual directions to install this is what I am saying, the first post didnt have directions.

yeah I just posted this question....maybe you know why I only have 1 line of code in my battle eye scripts.txt filE?

5 "[_this,\"players\"] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedServerInterface.sqf\";"

I want to add the sci fi, but I dont understand why there is only 1 line of code

Back