DayZ Mission System

well, sometimes the boxes work, sometimes they don't. Bit weird.

Just a quick question. How do i change the position of some of the major missions? Most of em just end up on one place.

Would it be possible to add a check for if someone gets in a vehicle spawned by the mission system it will give them a warning that it will not be there after a restart? I'm having issues with players thinking they are legit vehicles and taking them then storing their vehicles in them.

Just a quick question. How do i change the position of some of the major missions? Most of em just end up on one place, at the center map marker I think

Last weekend i tried it to modify this awesome script for epoch but no mission showed up . I just changed the vehicles and a few settings in the crates...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

I am running the AI BUS and SARGE AI does this work with them or will I need to alter/remove them before I can install the missions.

And looking at the read me, the Missions folder and Factions.sqf go into the epoch.chernarus folder (I am running on Vilayers and this is where my init.sqf, missions.sqf etc files are)

With the new 1.0.2.5 patch they changed this line:

Code:
if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {" \n

How to edit this line to make it compatible with SARGE AI?

Everything works, but when i want to check the gear on vehicles that spawn with the mission, the vehicles disappear.

@willidshome, it should work with SARGE and no you won't have to remove it. Only problem i'm having is stated above

Code:
"    if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (isPlayer _x) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"" && ((vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && (vehicle _x getVariable [""DZAI"",0] != 1) && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Mission"",0] != 1))) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {" \n

Thanks, had to remove that part of the code in the server_cleanup.fsm because the Bus kept killing people when they got on it.

EDITED 12.59hrs (GMT)

I have installed all the file and installed all the code which is in the README file.

Downloaded from - http://opendayz.net/threads/release-dayzchernarus-mission-system.12169/

Changed files from setVariable ["Mission",1,true]; to setVariable ["Sarge",1,true];

The server is hanging on Requesting Authentication & Retry to Authenticate it then times out and I get the following messages "You must be close to a rock to mine ore".

I am running SARGE AI and the AI BUS (EPOCH 1.0.2.5)

the RPT Log is showing
Code:
12:59:47 Wrong text element 'null'
12:59:47 Client: Remote object 2:16 not found
12:59:47 Client: Remote object 2:17 not found
12:59:47 Client: Remote object 2:18 not found
12:59:48 Wrong text element 'null'
12:59:49 Wrong text element 'null'

Thanks

i just put this straight in with my epoch worked fine- removed now as i set up a sector b style camp. the only issue i had was the timings happening to quickly and the markers not show for people who spawn respawn after a mission is started

Hello boys and girls! I try to get missions to work on my server from Dayz.st but i cant get it to work. I wounder if anyone can help me out before i go mad and throw out my pc and my self after :) .

Thx

//Borgamir

Back