DayZ Mission System

The DZAI mod deletes AI as people move out of areas. Maybe something in there would help?

That reads for players in the trigger area using the marker, then if it returns 0 deletes the marker, counts AI, then updates the AI number and deletes any remaining AI
Code:
DZAI_numAIUnits = DZAI_numAIUnits - (_x getVariable ["groupSize",0]); //Update active AI count
    {deleteVehicle _x} forEach (units _x); //Delete live units
You could do it if you took the time. But I think it's a good script as is, and most of the time players come around and wreck the AI's shit anyways.

Maybe this would give you some ideas: http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1027-spawn-ammo-box-with-loot-sample/

It keeps the loot box there for 15 minutes and then removes it.

1. You have no idea what you're talking about.
2. The amount of work to do what you're talking about is ridiculous.
2a. You would need to completely recode the way the system completes missions.
2b. You need a double completion if statement that uses proximity + a timer first and a straight timer second.
2c. You need to write an entire new script initialized on spawn of AI that reads a public variable and despawns AI based on the new completion statement in the mission.
3. If you really want it, learn Arma scripting, then do it yourself.

Edit to add: You'll also need to differentiate between the completions in that one will leave mission spawned objects in the game and the other will remove objects.

i am using DZAI now.
What is the exact line i need to put in the sever_cleanup.fsm

my cars are disappearing now and the ai are mission ai not DZAI

i am using DZAI now.
What is the exact line i need to put in the sever_cleanup.fsm

my cars are disappearing now and the ai are mission ai not DZAI

Look at the line on this page, it works when you have both DZAI and the Mission system
http://opendayz.net/threads/release-dzai-lite-dynamic-ai-package.11116/page-13

Also, BetterdeadthanZed, if you don't like the script, no one is forcing you to use it. I prefer to have my players have to finish the missions if they want more, why would you want them re spawning all the time? what if someone was about to capture the objective and your new script just deleted that mission and spawned a new one? I don't see how it makes any sense.

I don't think that's the line that makes them use DZAI, but when I added the mission system, I left the factions.sqf out because I already had DZAI and the mission AI work fine, and are in fact a little deadlier than most other AI on the map.

I don't think that's the line that makes them use DZAI, but when I added the mission system, I left the factions.sqf out because I already had DZAI and the mission AI work fine, and are in fact a little deadlier than most other AI on the map.

Thanks for your help.......

i added
" if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"" && ((vehicle _x getVariable [""Mission"",0] != 1) && (vehicle _x getVariable [""DZAI"",0] != 1))) then {" \n

but when u access the gear in one of the vehicles they disappear still

i am getting this in Rpt log

22:54:57 "Deleting object UAZ_Unarmed_UN_EP1 with invalid ID at pos [5768.45,8361.95,0.00738525]"
22:54:57 "Deleting object HMMWV_DZ with invalid ID at pos [5758.57,8356.96,0.0242615]"

Hi There, im running the mission system with Epcoh 1.0.2.3 and it runs great, the only issue I seem to have is access certain traders at the Trading Camps. I have to Right Click mouse to aim though a guns sight before the trader menu appears. Anybody experiance a simpilar thing and how I can fix this? Thanks in advanced!

Hi Guys, Just thought I would bump this post, as I too am having the same problem. Its a weird one, I can't see much happening in my logs either.

That is totally freakin weird and it's happening on our server as well. I have no idea what is causing it. You can still access them by scoping/ironsight or relogging at them, so it's not a major concern, but it is very odd.

Some weirdness with one of the Novy Sobor missions -> SM1.sqf (Major). AI guards appear to be spawning inside the wall, I'm guessing a coordinates adjustment is required.

8xk1.png

k80p.png

Code:
_aispawn = [_coords,80,6,6,1] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\add_unit_server.sqf";//AI Guards
sleep 5;
_aispawn = [_coords,80,6,6,1] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\add_unit_server.sqf";//AI Guards
sleep 5;
_aispawn = [_coords,40,4,4,1] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\add_unit_server.sqf";//AI Guards
sleep 5;
_aispawn = [_coords,40,4,4,1] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\add_unit_server.sqf";//AI Guards
sleep 5;

Waiting for server to start authentication?
Hello,
Whenever I am about to spawn in my server it always says waiting for server to start authentication.
Anyone know how to fix this? I have installed dayz mission system script and i get this problem

I use DZAI on my server. When you kill them, you get 250 humanity for each kill. Is it possible to add a humanity gain from killing bandits during the missions?

So i update to epoch 1.0.2.4 and now the vehicles are blowing up
the server_clenup file is different this time

anyone have a fix for this?

how can i add more AI for each mission ?

Code:
sleep 5;
sleep 5;
sleep 5;
sleep 5;
sleep 5;

add more line like this doesn't seem to have more AI :D

_aispawn = [[Coords], radius of waypoints (in meters), number of waypoints, number of ai units, bandit(0) OR army(1)];

You can add more lines like you said you've done. Should work fine. Or you can increase second to last number (squad size).

rbell, I don't have the files handy, but it wasn't a problem for us. Double check the code. Look for where it deletes/destroys vehicles.

Back