dayZ NPC (AI) Units / Troops | Add to Server.

I suspected something with the eventhandler, I can't find anything specific to Ai units not triggering it so thinking it could be the killer detection or something else in the retaliation script. Is it bombing out without spewing an error..?

EDIT:He replied above me lol..
Very ODD I'd say..
I've not known AI to kill each other at all!... And I have had no problems robbing the AI corpses as and when it's been needed:)
Axeman Will probably not be about today and he's reached one of those ripe OLD ages..happy birthday Axeman.(mind you I should hush I have the next big one in a couple of weeks ekk who'd have thought 50 and still playing games:)

Hello there.

Did anyone exually try to make a litle salvation city? we wanna make a lootable base that are protected by npc's and i wonder if someone tryed it out?

Ok i got the zeds to spawn, they also patrol in the camp (kinda they like humping walls allot) but i want them to attack everything!! zeds, surviors bandits and also all the custom skins we have. so everything that moves (except there buddy's they need to attack.)

How to edit scripts.txt for DayZ version 1.7.7.1
because, it doesn't have #5 addWaypoint line
I think it can be somewhere else but, I don't know where is it?

hey mate when i start to play just before i get in the game i get restriction #39 Addweapon and done what you said to do by adding the code at the end of both lines but it still dose not work

HELP PLZ!!!!!

Iv'e installed it like you said, but now when im joining the server im stuck in the loadingscreen, it loads the entire thing but then it stops at "0" and nothing happens, anyone help? :/

15:22:42 Client: Remote object 2:6 not found anyone knows how to solve this?

heya. not meaning to sound stupid, but how do i add this stuff? i cant even figure where to get the config files for my server. i have a chernarus map dayz.st server not running any extra mods and all i want is to add ai bandits that attack zeds n players and survivors who attack zeds but not players unless atacked. ground vehicles for the odd group would be good too, i could read through it all again n figure it out if you guys can point me to where i get the file i need to edit.

been trying to get this to work for hours.... my server just sits in wait for host.... why is this shit so fucking hard... fucking annoying. I got one AI PBO to work then i just get battle eye erros all fucking day long, so i fix the the script.txt on those errors... still get them, so i try yours,,, and nothing. heh.

Why would you use:
5 addWaypoint !"\"addWaypoint\"," !"units\add_unit_server.sqf"

Rules you can set are:

1 = Log to .log file only

2 = Log to console/RCON only

3 = Log to both

4 = Silent kick

5 = Kick and log to .log file

6 = Kick and log to console

7 = Kick and log to both

So by setting the 5 in front of:
addWaypoint !"\"addWaypoint\"," !"units\add_unit_server.sqf"

You are essentially telling BE to kick you. Can someone explain this? I don't think I'm understanding the double negative of this...

That was the line in scripts.txt at the time. The exclamation mark acts as a filter.?

Yeah, I've been reading about the BE filters today, trying to figure out how they all work. I'm still trying to figure out the CreateVehicle and DeleteVehicle filter for the Tower Lights script. Always kicks me when I log in to my server. Had to set a static time until I can get the .sqf filtered properly. Trial and error...trial and error....

post your scripts.log where you are being kicked. TBH I do need to update all of these, a lot of work has been done on lights, also been working on the bus, all in my 'spare' time.

I will be updating the whole lighting system on my gitub next week some time..

I have a lot on my plate at the moment, still I always find time for dayZ coding :)

i got these on overwatch and ppl are complainting that they cant taze them ... can i add an event handeler for that or something?

I made this modification in Dayz_Factions/init.sqf, its woks for me, if you add //Survivors WEST setFriend [...] I notice that the aimshoot of my player don´t stay quiet near objects and vehicles. Thank everybody, good luck! sorry about my english, I live in Brasil and I din't have practice so. bye guys

init.sqf

waitUntil{initialized};

//0Day
createCenter west;
createCenter east;
createCenter resistance;
createCenter civilian; // test

//Bandit
EAST setFriend [RESISTANCE,0];
EAST setFriend [WEST,0];
EAST setFriend [CIVILIAN,0];

//Good Guy
RESISTANCE setFriend [WEST,1];
RESISTANCE setFriend [EAST,0];
RESISTANCE setFriend [CIVILIAN,0];

//Zombie
CIVILIAN setFriend [WEST,0]; // test
CIVILIAN setFriend [RESISTANCE,0]; // test
CIVILIAN setFriend [EAST,0]; // test

Has anyone figured out how to get them to shoot at helis? I know its possible because other ais such as in them mission system do.

thx

Does anyone know of a way to make certain AI squads only attack bandits? People with low humanity? I'd like to use some of these as guards in my safe city.

thanks

post your scripts.log where you are being kicked. TBH I do need to update all of these, a lot of work has been done on lights, also been working on the bus, all in my 'spare' time.

I will be updating the whole lighting system on my gitub next week some time..

I have a lot on my plate at the moment, still I always find time for dayZ coding :)

Axeman,
Can you post a link to your Github for the lights? I'd like to get the updated versions.

Thanks.

Back