DayZ Private Server Files Pack (1.8.8)

I think there's an unclosed quote in the scripts.txt. I keep getting #76 "_this call dayz_spaceInterrupt" in the log. Can't find it.

And after reading this I deleted it, and screw you if that file does what I think it does.

I downloaded it as well then after I saw that post deleted it. I hope there is a way to fix this issue in later patches. Although with everything they have done, the game went to 'realistic' vrs 'fun' and a lot of my friends are waiting for a patch to fix it. I don't mind the new patch. I just wish that the zombies wouldn't home in on you like a guided rocket. I still am hoping someone can tell me what files to copy over from the last version of the server to the newest one. My friends and I would much prefer our stuff back with the way the server is now.

The MySQL folder is all you need to keep from your old installation. You players, vehicles, and tents are all defined in the database, so that's all that absolutely needs to be preserved. As for edits to your mission file, those all have to go until they get updated for 1.7.7...

Thank you. I just wanted to make sure that some of the coding from 1.7.7 wasn't in the MySQL folder. So when I copied the folder from my old 1.7.6.1 server to the new 1.7.7 it would not conflict. Again thank you for your help.

Pwnoz0r BE fixes worked. Thx!

Played for a couple hours and I haven't come across the dayz_anim requires addon error. I also have -showScriptErrors on.

I guess there's no need to post a screenshot. I found the cause of the error message in the config.cpp in dayz_anim.pbo from the DayZ 1.7.7 server files. Line #13, requiredAddons, has "CA_CommunityConfigurationProject_E" at the end of the list, so I'm just going to remove that and repack my dayz_anim.pbo file, as the server has been working fine without it, and I don't trust that PBO file.

I've been doing some digging to see if I can ascertain what's in that file, but Pboview and cpbo error out on the file's headers and won't extract it. I have yet to find a way to figure out what's inside of this PBO file, and aside from a post on some Steam thing from someone claiming they got banned after using the file (sounds like their key may have been stolen), I can't find anything about it on Google.

adjust your startup line.

like this:

Code:
-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;@SARGE_1.7.7;@dayz_1.7.7

(change the @ entries to how your mod packages are named.)

Sarge

I've been doing some digging to see if I can ascertain what's in that file, but Pboview and cpbo error out on the file's headers and won't extract it. I have yet to find a way to figure out what's inside of this PBO file, and aside from a post on some Steam thing from someone claiming they got banned after using the file (sounds like their key may have been stolen), I can't find anything about it on Google.

https://dev-heaven.net/projects/arma-2-ccp/wiki

Please do your homework guys...

Startup Line needs the following after -mod:

Code:
=@DayZ;@Hive;CA;Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion

Please do your homework guys...

Startup Line needs the following after -mod:

Code:
=@DayZ;@Hive;CA;Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion

Thank you for this Spider. For all who does not understand what to do. Open the @START_SERVER.bat file with Notepad++ found here. Then find the line that looks similar to what they are talking about. The line in question is line 17 on my @START_SERVER.bat file. Should be the same line for everyone. Also if you do not know what you are doing, BACK UP THE @START_SERVER.bat FILE! Hope this helps everyone.

EDIT: I should also point out that you do not delete the line, you just add @DayZ;@Hive;CA;Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion after the "-mod=". The stuff after it "-name=cfgdayz -config=cfgdayz\server.cfg -cfg=cfgdayz\arma2.cfg -profiles=cfgdayz" stays there! Again, BACK UP THE .BAT FILE!!!!!

my hive folder is named different but here is my mod line with zero issues:

Code:
-beta=expansion/beta;expansion/beta/expansion -mod=@dayz;@hive_1.chernarus

I have no CA addon folder, don't know what that is.

I took a look at the CommunityConfigurationProject_E_2012_12_14.pbo and it looks like a ton of (90) folders to tweak ArmA. I wouldn't use it for DayZ because 90% of it is ArmA tweaks anyways.

Back