DayZ Private Server Files Pack (1.8.8)

Hi All ,i am trying to get a private hive running with this server repack ,my problem is that on my dedi i use wamp for my sites and forums ,how can i get this repack to connect to my wamp database (named hivemind) ? i have tried editing the startserver.bat to point towards my wamp database but with no luck ,hoping someone can point out what i am doing wrong please,im guessing i have edited the bat file incorrectly but dont know what to change to correct it

Code:
@echo off
echo Starting MySQL database. Please wait 5-10 seconds.
start C:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.5.24\bin\mysql.exe
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
.\MySQL\cecho {0A}    OK.{07}
echo.
echo.
echo.
echo Executing spawn script...
C:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.5.24\bin\mysql.exe --user=dayz --password=dayz --host=127.0.0.1 --port=3306 --database=hivemind --execute="call pMain(1)"
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
echo.
echo.
echo.
echo Starting server...
start .\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe -mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\expansion;ca;@hive;@dayz -name=cfgdayz -config=cfgdayz\server.cfg -cfg=cfgdayz\basic.cfg -profiles=cfgdayz
echo.
echo.
echo.
.\MySQL\cecho {0B}Launcher created by Pwnoz0r.{07}
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
echo.
echo.
echo.
.\MySQL\cecho {0A}Leaving le launcher...{07}
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
exit

If your mysql database is running 24/7 then you don't need to start it. You can remove this

Code:
echo Starting MySQL database. Please wait 5-10 seconds.
start C:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.5.24\bin\mysql.exe
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
.\MySQL\cecho {0A} OK.{07}
echo.
echo.
echo.

Cause that is trying to start your database.

Now to get it to where your mysql .exe is first, you first need to go to that dir so you add a

Code:
cd  C:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.5.24\bin\

You need to put that before the "excuting spawn script"

Once that is done you then need to cd back in to your arma 2 directory so

Code:
cd c://where your arma 2 root directory is

You put that before starting server.

For ease i have made it for you, the timeouts are kinda like a failsafe, you may adjust the time as you see fit or remove them but i am not gonna gurantee it's still gonna work after they get removed

Code:
@echo off
cd C:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.5.24\bin\
timeout 5
C:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.5.24\bin\mysql.exe --user=dayz --password=dayz --host=127.0.0.1 --port=3306 --database=hivemind --execute="call pMain(1)"
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
timeout 5 
echo.
echo.
echo.
 cd C:\ point to your arma directory (root)
timeout 5
echo Starting server...
start .\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe -mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\expansion;ca;@hive;@dayz -name=cfgdayz -config=cfgdayz\server.cfg -cfg=cfgdayz\basic.cfg -profiles=cfgdayz
echo.
echo.
echo.
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
echo.
echo.
echo.
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
exit

Awesome tyvm ,am i right in thinking i only need to import the dayz1803.sql into my hivemind database and that is all i will need ?

ok tyvm ,just ran the bat and i get this messege saying it cannot find the path :/

9z7e.jpg

and after is followed by

6z9i.jpg

Ya, you may need to change the directory to the correct location since i dunno your exact locations i wasn't able to do that for you, you need the
Code:
to point exactly where your mysql.exe is.

You may need to change this as well or remove it your choice

Code:

if you decide to keep them then you need to cd in to your mysql folder where cecho is.

The arma 2 oa error, could be you have stuff set up diffrently then the default layout.

I'm sorry i made a mistak on my end the
Code:
 C:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.5.24\bin\

You can change to
Code:
mysql.exe

That's why you're getting cannot find path is cause you are already in that directory so typing it again is useless.

Code:
@echo off
timeout 5
mysql.exe --user=dayz --password=dayz --host=127.0.0.1 --port=3306 --database=hivemind --execute="call pMain(1)"
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
cd C:\ point to where your cecho is
timeout 5
echo.
echo.
echo.
cd C:\ point to your arma directory (root)
timeout 5
echo Starting server...
echo.
echo.
echo.
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
echo.
echo.
echo.
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
exit

Try that you need to change the "point to where your cecho is" if you wanna keep the .\MySQL\cecho in, if not then you can remove them. That cecho is just making sure the database is running.

If you know basic dos commands this stuff should be pretty simple

Hi ty for helping :) ,sorry for being so stupid but what is "cecho" i can't see nothing named that in my wamp directory at all in any folders :/

May need to copy the cecho from the server files mysql folder, it seems to be a modified file.

You're welcome btw, i'll keep helpin till we get you up and running

ty :) ,i copied the cehco over to
C:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.5.24\bin\

and added the location to the bat as below

Code:
@echo off
timeout 5
mysql.exe --user=dayz --password=dayz --host=127.0.0.1 --port=3306 --database=hivemind --execute="call pMain(1)"
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
cd C:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.5.24\bin
timeout 5
echo.
echo.
echo.
cd C:\DAYZ PRIVATE SERVER\
timeout 5
echo Starting server...
echo.
echo.
echo.
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
echo.
echo.
echo.
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
exit

and i get this now

http://prntscr.com/26reo3

If this one dosen't work, try to remove the "\" from cecho if it still dosen't work after that remove the "."

Code:
@echo off
timeout 5
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
.\cecho {0A} OK.{07}
timeout 5
echo.
echo.
echo.
cd C:\DAYZ PRIVATE SERVER\
timeout 5
echo Starting server...
.\cecho {0A} OK.{07}
echo.
echo.
echo.
.\cecho {0B}Launcher created by Pwnoz0r.{07}
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
echo.
echo.
echo.
.\cecho {0A}Leaving le launcher...{07}
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
exit

Your problem was it was still using the orginal directory, i thought you would have caught on to that mybad.

Code:
.\MySQL\cecho
was trying to load from the MySQL folder that came with the server files

Have you got dayz downloaded on your server? You need the @dayz folder, you need to manually download the files or use dayz commander to download them. I doubt dayz commander will work tho since it's not in the default directory so you may have to change some dayz commander settings.

What i mostly do is download dayz files (with dayz commander) on my client then copy the files over to the server.

That file that says is missing is in your

Code:
C:\DAYZ PRIVATE SERVER\@dayz\addons

The battleye error, all i can say about that is manually update your battleye dlls, which should be in your cfgdayz folder

http://www.battleye.com/download.html

yep noob mistake by me xD ,dayz folder added now and working just having trouble with the battleye.dll ,i placed the updated one into cfgdayz folder and it still wont get past the battleye not working part :/

http://prntscr.com/26rra1

http://prntscr.com/26rrmm

I have tried it in the cfgdayz/battleye folder as well but it just deletes it self in there when ran

Are you hosting from a server provider or a home hosted?

If it's home hosted you need to forward ports on your router

ah i c ,i have a dedicated server that i rent i will google the ports and forward them shortly ;) ,thank you ever so much for all your help i would have been lost without it ! :)

i dont know why it wont start but it just wont every single time the 2303 error ,ports are open for it ,i even tried turning off the firewall and no different ,even tried suggestions on google to rename the computer name etc and no different :/ ,anyone able to help im pulling my hair out in frustration xD

Post RPT log use pastebin delete log start sever post new log on pastebin RPT in cfgdayz folder sorry on cell phone

Sent from my XT907

Back