DayZ Private Server Files Pack (1.8.8)

Pwn

Administrator
Staff member
Original DayZ Private Server Files Pack

Features:
  • 100% Original DayZ files.
  • BattlEye's latest bans and script detection.
  • Updated to the latest DayZ server files.
  • VERY EASY installation.
Contents:
  • Client (1.8.8) - There is no support to run the client. This is intended for server use only!
  • Server & Hive files (1.8.8)
  • Latest mission file. (customization)
Requirements:
  • Latest Arma2 & Arma2 OA (Combined Operations)
OLD NEWS:
Server Pack 2.6.1 released!
Server Pack 2.6.0 released!
Server Pack 2.5.2 released!
Server Pack 2.5.1 released!
Server Pack 2.5 released!
Server Pack 2.4.4 released!
Server Pack 2.4.3 released!
Server Pack 2.4.2 released!
Server Pack 2.4.1 released!
Server Pack 2.4 released!
Server Pack 2.3 released!
Server Pack 2.2.1 released!
Server Pack 2.2 released!
Server Pack 2.1.2 released!!
Server Pack 2.1.1 released!!
Server Pack 2.1 released!!
Server Pack 2.0 released!!
Server Pack 1.4 released!!
Server Pack 1.3 released!!
Server Pack 1.2.5 released!!
Server Pack 1.2.4 released!!
Server Pack 1.2.3 released!!
Server Pack 1.2.2 released!!
Server Pack 1.2.1 released!!
Support Form!
Server Pack 1.2 released!!
Server Pack 1.1.1 released!!
Server Pack 1.1 released BUT DOESN'T WORK!!
Server Pack 1.0 released!

Downloads:
Chernarus:
1.8.8 - 11/02/2016 (latest)

*The most available version of the project will be on GitHub*.
DDL to the latest pack. (commits)
*HeidiSQL download*

OLD DOWNLOADS:

Installation:

FAQ:

1. Q. I am getting "badcdkey" when I join the server how do I fix this?
    A. You could either buy the game or block port 29910.
    Q. What is the MySQL port?
    A. 3306.
    Q. What ports need to be forwarded?
    A. 2302 for UDP and TCP.
    Q. Do I need to insert my IP anywhere inside of the configs?
    A. No.
    Q. How will other players access the server?
    A. They will see it under SixLauncher, DayZCommander, etc. Players will also be able to see it under the in game server browser.
*If you have any questions about errors you get let me know.*

If you would like to donate do so here:

Last edited:
Nice tutorial. I just noticed a error in your video. When you talk about vehicles

You tell us to edit this line:

PHP:
DECLARE iSpawnNumVeh SMALLINT(3) DEFAULT 11;

And that we should upper the 3 and 11. But the 3 has nothing to do with spawn, its just the character lengte. o_O

there are alot of people in my server with bugs and glitches.
someone jumped out of heli and died randomly, then spawned with no equipment, 50 blood and a bleeding and died

Nice work pwnz0r

can i change the SPAWNPOINTS?
I created a DEATHMATCH Server. 30+ people a day
I wrote a script for MySQL and it worked,
but if i can change the spawns directly in your serverfiles, there would be less bugs.

Greetz

Excuse me for asking, but is there any way to spawn in vehicles or items? I tried editing the characterdata to add extra painkillers but the server wouldnt start, i just want to mess around with some friends. Thanks

Updated to the latest version of DayZ (1.7.4.4). Enjoy!

NOTE:
ESI will be updated later on. If you want to get the new vehicle spawns you need to update your:
58a1bb97e7901fe3e86671bfc58847be.png

If you have any problems let me know.

EDIT: I know the HP for the vehicles are broken. I had them completed and I just erased them in a rush to release this. Sorry about that. :(

Hi Pwnoz0r,

I see there is a typo in the SQL DB, the object_spawns refer to MH6J_EP1_DZ and An2_TK_EP1_DZ while the object_classes refer to MH6J_EP1 and An2_TK-EP1.

Edit - Also, I dont see the Mi17, BAF Offroads (_D, _W) and AH6x (same asMH6J??) in the list. I will add these manually, just wanted to know if they were unbanned in the files?

Hi Pwnoz0r,

I see there is a typo in the SQL DB, the object_spawns refer to MH6J_EP1_DZ and An2_TK_EP1_DZ while the object_classes refer to MH6J_EP1 and An2_TK-EP1.

Edit - Also, I dont see the Mi17, BAF Offroads (_D, _W) and AH6x (same asMH6J??) in the list. I will add these manually, just wanted to know if they were unbanned in the files?
I will change this once I redo the HP in them.

Correct codes with HP

AN2_DZ 0.50 1 0.05000 [["motor",1],["karoserie",1],["elektronika",0.8]]

AH6X_DZ 0.59 1 0.5 [["motor",1],["karoserie",1],["elektronika",0.8]]

Mi17_DZ 0.59 2 0.5 [["motor",1],["karoserie",1],["elektronika",0.8]]

BAF_Offroad_W 0.72 2 0.05000 [["motor",0.8],["karoserie",1],["palivo",0.8],["wheel_1_1_steering",1],["wheel_2_1_steering",1],["wheel_1_2_steering",1],["wheel_2_2_steering",1],["sklo predni P",1],["sklo predni L",1],["glass1",1],["glass3",1]]

BAF_Offroad_D 0.72 2 0.05000 [["motor",0.8],["karoserie",1],["palivo",0.8],["wheel_1_1_steering",1],["wheel_2_1_steering",1],["wheel_1_2_steering",1],["wheel_2_2_steering",1],["sklo predni P",1],["sklo predni L",1],["glass1",1],["glass3",1]]

any idea how to get this to work with Namalsk .60 i got it running but a error pops up about
script z \addons\dayzcode\compile\set_obj_dmg.sqf not found.. then when i hit ok it says
im running wrong version of Namalsk .60 and that the server is running survivor_DZ

or do i have to wait for a Namalsk pack to come out

**EDIT**
My bad, just noticed in the title that it says maps not updated lol

So I set the server up and everything, and everything is working smoothly, but I can't figure out how to add the new vehicles in. Every time I attempt to, my server crashes as soon as a player joins? Any step by step guide on how to?

Check you .RPT log. This issue is due to an issue with the .hiveext.dll or the database.dll and is related problems with 1.7.4.4. I have been able to solve this issue by replacing the offending .dlls with the dlls from PownsOrs latest package while leaving everything else intact.

Back