DayZ Private Server Lite: Taviana (DayZLand.eu)

Thanks for the files ... it works great. I took a while to setup at the beginning as the Tavi client files were not included (1 gig). So heads up you need @dayztaviana. I missed it in the github description when I first installed it.

Stapo I am getting one error in the bat window on launch about sql log files, you know anything about that? I'll get the error later and post.

Thanks for the files ... it works great. I took a while to setup at the beginning as the Tavi client files were not included (1 gig). So heads up you need @dayztaviana. I missed it in the github description when I first installed it.

Stapo I am getting one error in the bat window on launch about sql log files, you know anything about that? I'll get the error later and post.

screenshots?

Code:
121216  1:40:13 [Note] Plugin 'FEDERATED' is disabled.
121216  1:40:13 [Note] Plugin 'InnoDB' is disabled.
.\bin\mysqld: File '..\dayz_log\log-queries.txt' not found (Errcode: 2)
121216  1:40:13 [ERROR] Could not use ../dayz_log/log-queries.txt for logging (e
rror 2). Turning logging off for the whole duration of the MySQL server process.
To turn it on again: fix the cause, shutdown the MySQL server and restart it.
121216  1:40:13 [Note] Server hostname (bind-address): '127.0.0.1'; port: 3336
121216  1:40:13 [Note]  - '127.0.0.1' resolves to '127.0.0.1';
121216  1:40:13 [Note] Server socket created on IP: '127.0.0.1'.
121216  1:40:13 [Note] Event Scheduler: Loaded 0 events
121216  1:40:13 [Note] .\bin\mysqld: ready for connections.
Version: '5.5.24-log'  socket: ''  port: 3336  MySQL Community Server (GPL)

Thank you very much for this pack, it's working perfectly.

My only complaint would be the terrible condition of the vehicles when they spawn. I haven't found a way to edit the files you mentioned in the github description. Could you provide a version of those where vehicles spawn in slightly better condition or at least point me in the right direction on how to do this? (I honestly have no idea how much time something like this takes, and I don't want to sound entitled. I just figured that asking won't hurt)

try replacing some of the vehicle damages in "object_classes" with

[["motor",0.95],["karoserie",0.95],["palivo",0.95],["wheel_1_1_steering",1]]

I'm having some issues with data not being committed to the DB. We have lost items that we put in tents or vehicles. I see in the logs that I'm getting warning "MYSQL has gone away. The whole time I was connected to the server via RDP and didn't drop my connection, so it doesn't seem to be a connection problem.

Anyone else getting this? I'll post the exact warning later when I get home.

I'm having some issues with data not being committed to the DB. We have lost items that we put in tents or vehicles. I see in the logs that I'm getting warning "MYSQL has gone away. The whole time I was connected to the server via RDP and didn't drop my connection, so it doesn't seem to be a connection problem.

Anyone else getting this? I'll post the exact warning later when I get home.

https://github.com/Stapo/DayZ-Priva...mmit/29734448786a4bfe1b9d923fde25f95f01a4042a

Hey Stapo thanks for the install package!:p

Once the server was setup, on the first connection, I saw a screen with 3 PVP options. I don't remember which one I pushed, do you know what those options change? Also is there any way to change that option??

Also on the dayzland.eu site where they list the updates, they added:
Code:
[NEW] – 9 new death messages for nonbulletkills
[NEW] – 11 new death messages for bandits
[NEW] – 5 new death messages for survivors
[NEW] – 6 new death messages for heroes
[NEW] – Death messages in three different languages (English, German, Russian)

Does this mean that death messages are ON by default? How is that changed, like the languages?

No idea myself, sounds pretty interesting though. I'll have to download their package and check it out.

Back